Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fuzzy Dice

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by low49bowtie, Apr 15, 2008.

1. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Good for you , my Mom would have told me to fuck off.

2. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

You are not nearly cool enough to call yourself the Fonz.

John

3. Larry T

Larry T

I guess I missed this post the first time around.

Glad to see you've picked a new and refreshing accessory like SKULLS.
    Larry T

4. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Thats great, my mom passed away a while ago, I would love to have a pair of dice from her in my ride.

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Tacky perhaps, but WAY better than crying dolls.
    Mine are in the back window. Gary

6. streetfreakmustang

streetfreakmustang
    BANNED
    from Ohio

I agree. The other thing I hate just as much is dice valve stems on tires or used at air cleaners nut's etc. Then there is mooneye's decals....

7. When I bought my 51 ford years ago it came with a set of old faded fuzzy dice, didn't care for them much myself so I pulled them and threw them on the back seat for the ride home. My daughter loved them and she rehung them that evening. Shortly after that we were all at the "End of the World" cruise in and she gifted me a fresh pair. No longer in the car but still hanging in the garage. They'll never hit the trash can............

8. I always preferred Graduation Tassles and Shrunken Heads...Blond and Brunette in my cars.....Centurion9

9. rusty28a

rusty28a

I like anything fuzzy and dicey and have been running around with them since age 14! Don't car what anyone thinks about them either. It's traditional dam-bit!

10. jazzfidelity

jazzfidelity

I dont hate them but they have become way to cliche and now with people hanging them in their 2005 mustangs and what not i'd prefer they just fade away and not be used on 50s cars anymore..

11. Orlando1701

Orlando1701

The set in my 50' Ford I've owned sense I was 17.

12. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Or a nice gesture. My Buddy's daughter bought herself her first ride (other than a daily) to cruz around in with her Dad and all us Buddy's. She couldn't find light blues ones so I made a trip to a place where I knew they had some. She was Happy with such joy that she got some black ones for my car. She didn't say a thing until I noticed them hang'n on my mirror at a cruzin we all had went to.

13. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

The story i heard was Joe Krauss's wife had some extra material left over from another product and his wife decided to make a pair of dice with the material to hang aroung the mirror... Who's Joe Krauss? He owned Eastern Auto that later became California Custom and the rest is history.

I was told the story from Joe's daughter who witnessed it all go down. :D

14. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

I like them,But my mirror is mounted to the dash. I have to make them hang up.

15. Model T1

Model T1

I only read the first and last page of comments. I hope to hell you gave this much thought and are now driving with Mommys dice hanging from your mirror! Don't worry what anyone else thinks.
    I've been hanging dice from every vehicle I've owned since around 1956! Got a pair in my Dodge quad cab. I wish my mom were here to make me a pair! Tacky? Hell yes!
    Maybe those white angora mirror muffs are going too far!;)

16. Model T1

Model T1

Those are for guys who don't have their own!:D

17. She can make me a set - I don't have a mom to do it any more

18. I don't have a mom anymore either :-(

And my wife doesn't knit :-:)-(