Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sandblasting in Houston

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by countrysquire, Jun 5, 2012.

1. countrysquire

countrysquire

Can anyone recommend someone preferably on the south side of Houston to sandblast and epoxy prime a frame for me? Thanks.

2. ntxcustoms

ntxcustoms
    from dfw

Wish you were closer. We've blasted for many guys in Houston, but it wouldn't be economical for just a frame.

3. houston54

houston54

Check craigslist. There was a guy in Baytown area doing blasting.

On the north side I would recommend Intercoastal Sandblasting & Painting. Their number is 281 448 6969. Owner is Juan Camacho. I use him for all my large items but I prime them myself. If you bring him the paint material I am sure he can spray it for you.

Their main work consists of piping, skids, vessels and oil field related equipment.

Most of the time they handle my parts while I wait. Small yard but easy to work with.

4. countrysquire

countrysquire

I didn't even think of looking on Craigslist, I'll see what I can find. Thanks.

5. There's a guy up near The Woodlands. Houston Metal Stripping.

He's done some small stuff for me, but there's always a couple of old car frames in there when I stop by.

8332 Texas 242
    Conroe, TX 77385
    (281) 367-4037