Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hambers In Jefferson, Tx?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustomd, Jun 4, 2012.

1. kustomd

kustomd

I was wondering if perhaps there are any Hambers that live in or around jefferson, Tx? Reason I ask is there is an old chevy station wagon just north of town I've been driving by and I wondered if it would be for sale. I noticed today the hood was gone so I'm assuming the motor is gone. Just wondering If anyone around that area had seen it. Its a green 4dr I think 60 chevy wagon.

2. billylo

billylo

wbr32 is from Jefferson. PM him he is always on here. His name is Bob Olcott

3. belair

belair

Neat guy, too.

4. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

This 59 is in Jefferson TX, let me know if you want contact info.

Attached Files:

5. Hello Jefferson, TX My mom and Dad live out close to lake of the pines and that is a cool wagon.

6. kustomd

kustomd

Thats 59 is sweet. You wouldnt be Interested in trading it for a 47 Oldsmobile would ya? I dont live to far from jefferson. I drive through there all the time on my truck route when I'm delivering steel.

7. I live in Jefferson Texas,,Is the station wagon your asking about on Hwy 59 north of town?? how many miles north? and east or west side of hwy? I'll be happy to drive out to check for you..

8. kustomd

kustomd

its on the north side of jefferson just outside town. It would be on the left headed towards atlanta. Its only a mile out of town or so. The guy has other stuff also. A couple shoe box fords and the front of a model A sitting in the field beside the house.

9. Thanks Kustomd,I know exactly where this is..I havent seen the sta wag ,it must be a late addition to his stuff..I'll run out there today and have a chat with him for you..

10. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Bob's good people. I've been trying to buy the old rock Texaco station in Jefferson for years. I've given the guy my number several times. I love that thing.

Doc.

11. Doc,that stone station is owned by Jimmy Moore,he also has the antique cars in a small museum display in downtown Jefferson..He told me he bought the old stone station just to keep it from being torn down,,He is a very good friend of mine,just out of my financial class,Hahahaha

12. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Yeah I've talked to him several times. Sometimes he hangs out at the museum and talks to folks. I think he said his father in law owned the building that the museum is in.He's a really nice guy. He's got my number.

13. true Doc,,he married the town doctors daughter..now she is deceased,so Jimmy is fixed very well.besides he owns the finger joint stud mill here in town
    The building was the Doctors offices..forgot that