Register now to get rid of these ads!

History of Cool Hand Luke Crosley

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ourmerc, May 29, 2012.

1. Ourmerc

Ourmerc
    from Cicero NY

Looking for History of Cool Hand Luke Crosley so I can have a sign made up when I take the car out. As in When and where it was built.By who ,raced where ?? Thanks very much !!! Bob Meader315-506-2850

[​IMG]

2. It was ravced at the HAMB Drags from the beginning. Built by a kid and his dad the first year that he raced it the kid was too young to drive the push truck. I don't remember their names but they were rugulars at least through HAMB Drags V.

Someone on here can give you more info than that.

3. Ourmerc

Ourmerc
    from Cicero NY

Thanks for the info .Any thing I can find wil get me going the right way.Now if we can find The Little Giant .I know Good Luck LOL Thanks

4. Ourmerc

Ourmerc
    from Cicero NY

5. Ha, didn't know they sold the car. Is it is NY now? i know the father and son that built it. It was built in Frontenac KS, less than 20 miles from MoKan, it has made many a pass down that track. I am not sure where else they ran it, most everyone in the Pittsburg area knows the car. PM me for the guys name