Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest >>>This SUCKS, let's help Ryan by joining the Alliance!<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I was way way overdue on the whole HAMB alliance thing and seeing Ryan putting his '39 Ford up for sale to pay some medical bills (which I can totally relate to) kicked my ass into gear.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=698436&highlight=1939+ford+sedan

[​IMG]

So when I seen this I decided ya know what, I use this place way too much NOT to give my dues. So ordered up an Alliance Membership to give back. I'm not sure what the profit margin is on these things but if we can get 600 new alliance memberships right now then damn it, maybe the Boss keeps his sedan and everything's gravy!

SO who's with me?????!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Weasel

Weasel

I'm in to rejoin....

3. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

That sucks, I'm not due to renew yet but I will when the time comes.

4. Hell I got some stuff I can sell that I don't really need. I'll sell something and join twice if it keep the sedan in the family.

5. I'm already there, bro! Where've you been?!?!?!? :D

Hope enough guys setp up....I'd hate for the Boss to send that beautiful ride down the road! Just wouldn't be right!

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Yeah I mean there are a ton of great reasons and benefits to join the Alliance but this one is reason enough really. I can't think of anything better to spend my $50 on then keeping that car with him.

I wonder what would happen if you tried to buy another membership on top.

7. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

Joined. Best $50 I've spent in a long while.

8. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Ive been broke as a joke finishing my roadster (again). Ive got a guy on the hook for a seat, when it sells I will renew and probably grab a new shirt!

9. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Renewed my membership at the LSRU.. Hope he can somehow keep the black beauty.

10. slammed

slammed

WTF?! Step up now people.

11. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Remember, you also get discounts when you buy stuff.......if you support the HAMB, and Ryan, you should really try to be an Alliance Member!

12. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

13. Rejoined and got a discount at Tardels on top of what I learn here.

14. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

I need to join. If I had any clue how to ship it I have a low mileage rebuilt 8ba and 3 speed O/D I'd be willing to auction off and give the proceeds to the boss.

15. I can't even begin to tell you guys how tight money is right now, but this is worth it. I tightened the belt even more and just joined. If I can do this, you certainly can too. This site (and Ryan) are amazing. It is time to step up to the plate!! Lets do this thing!

16. 2X + BTTT

Best of luck with the med bills chief!
    Been there, Done that, Got the t-shirt

17. You could also do a HAMB auction for some of your hard-to-get speed parts for example, to help the cause. Just saying :rolleyes:

18. Auction that bugger between all of us we can figure out how to get it to the new owner. Sometimes big things that get auctioned just make it to the drags in the fall.

19. oj

oj

I am reupping this weekend.

20. Doctor Detroit

Doctor Detroit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just renewed my Alliance membership a few months back. It's by far the best money I have spent during my Merc build. The information and the people involved with the Hamb has saved me countless hours, and helped me build a car far superior than it would have been without this knowledge. Put a price tag on that - it would be in the thousands of dollars. $50 is a steal.

21. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't think the HAMB health insurance is worth a damn...Need to speak with management about that..

My Alliance isn't due for a few months, but I will GLADLY kick in some $$ if it will help out. Anybody got any ideas?? A paypal thing maybe??

-Abone.

22. 32Gnu

32Gnu

Ive been a alliance member since I signed in 2 years ago.. Well worth it..
    Just bought a shirt boss..
    Just think fng's you get a new title if you join!!

23. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

Paypal will let you send money to anyone with an account. You just need the email address of who you are sending it to.

24. I remember a few years ago some of the fellas took up a tire fund. I know that was just done by mail. Maybe if someone wanted to handle it a paypal wouldn't hurt.

Actually Jeff you could just slip it in an envelope with a nice note. Always nice to get a nice note, or if it is from someone like me a not so nice not with good intentions. :D

Actually the discounts and the title are just side benefits of Alliance membership. The real benefit is having this place to BS and learn stuff.

25. bob35

bob35
    from DFW, TX

That's a crappy reason to have to sell such a great car. I'm in!

26. Chuy

Chuy
    from Long beach

27. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

HA!

Fellas, thanks so much... But honestly, I'm all good. I just super sized my value meal at lunch. I'm not broke or anything. Just making mature decisions is all.

And, I think I've figured away to keep my sedan.

In any case, thanks for the thought fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.