Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage West Coast Kustoms in Santa Maria! 2012 "NOW WITH MORE PHOTOS"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LostHope, May 28, 2012.

1. Looks like a good day out.
    LostHope, do you have a thing for early Chevy pickups?!:D

2. billys54

billys54

3. smfyr241

smfyr241

If anyone has additional pics...please post more.... as always it was a great show and another awsome job by Penny

4. 133

i saw a photo on here yesterday but can't remember what thread it was in, anyway it had '56 Packard tails

5. Doll Kustom

Doll Kustom

hey LOST HOPE... thanks so much for posting a photo of my ride!!!
    this one and the burgundy plymouth in the same pic were both painted by TOMMY HERRERA OF DIABLO ARTWERKS...
    i couldn't be happier with my '63 lark!

[​IMG]

6. it's funny i was litteraly walking with you and missed some of the cars you took pics of.

i took around six hundred pics when i get home i will try and get some posted and i will just add them to this thread.

7. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

No need to make excuses for your ability or camera. Pictures are great and we thank you for posting them for us, who weren't there.

PS: Is that all there is?

8. No Plan

No Plan

Thanks for posting your pics.....52-54 Fords, Lincolns, & Mercurys are the new flat black!!!!!!!!......We flew out to the coast for a wedding at Laguna Beach, it was KILLING me to know that was going on so close & I COULD NOT GO!.....I love lot of things that are out there!

9. WOW! nice cars!

10. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Doll Kustom:
    I love the stylized Studebaker "S" in the paint fades. Very cool!

11. SantaAnaSpeed

SantaAnaSpeed
    from Santa Ana

Thanks for the pics!

12. Doll Kustom

Doll Kustom

hey Rot 'n Kustom

thanks so much... funny story though.. i said to the builder.. hey. look you put my studebaker S in the paint job on the door....

he said... ha. i didn't even notice that... but yeah. i guess so...

haha!!! i'm just glad i'm not the only one that sees it!!!

13. doll kustom three of the five guys in our club have 50's mopars and my first 50's car was a the exact same body style as the one in the pic in fact it even had lincoln premiere caps just like that one. so if you know the owner tell him or her that i really enjoyed it brought back some good memories.

14. LostHope

LostHope

Good to know thanks for the info, he did a outstanding job!

LOL I noticed you all packed in there .....cheap way to add extra insulation:D
    the pickups have became a sickness for me!

yes if anyone has more pictures please post them!

No problem ! I didnt know you got a new car, he did a fine job on both cars! is he also the one that painted your 52-54 ford?? do you still have that car??

sounds good!

from me yes thats all I have, I wish i took more I just got caught up with the vibe of the show and slacked on the picture taking, hope fully "glendale" will post some of the ones he took while we were there he has a pretty nice camera also so pictures should be better.....

Glad everyone enjoyed the pictures , I will try and make a better effort to get photos from shows I got to and keep posting them for you guys.

15. Hyfire

Hyfire

THANK YOU! Finally a photo thread without artsy fender shots and a ton of photoshop filters applied.

THANK YOU!

16. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

x-two;)

17. daddio211

daddio211

Really? I totally dug Jason's shots. Maybe since I was there its reminding me of all the cool stuff I saw. If I hadn't been there maybe I'd think differently. Either way, I'm glad he took the time to share with us.

18. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

They were great shots too. I think the comment was more aimed at so many past threads and not so much the other S.M. thread;)

19. Doll Kustom

Doll Kustom

Glendale- i will for sure!! the guy's name is David Ramey, he's in bakersfield... super cool guy!!!

LOST HOPE-
    yeah, i still have my 54 ford.. it has actually gone back to Tommy Herrera at Diablo's House of Style in Bakersfield..(it's time to make it even cooler... Y block, and fresh paint, finished, chopped, flaked top, and new panel job in a brighter gold and more brilliant burgundy red)
    his HAMB handle is DIABLOARTWERKS

he is the one that painted my 54 ford and my studebaker... in all honesty, he's the only one i trust with my rides!! :)

he's also responsible for the Plymouth in the photo with my studebaker, and Joe's Ranchero from the Hood's CC that was out there... it's dark green with lots of 60's style tape fades...

anyhoo.... thanks again guys!!!!

20. LostHope

LostHope

Holy Giant picture there batman!!! Need to learn how to resize your pictures there good buddy!

21. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

Thanks for taking the time to post. Good pictures.

22. TheRookie

TheRookie
    from Sparks NV

Thanks for posting pics!

23. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Quit bitching! Just hook your computer up to a giant big screen TV :D

24. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

that is one wild Lark! any more pics of it? :D