Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pro Car seats in a 34 Ford p/u

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gravelpete, May 27, 2012.

1. gravelpete

gravelpete
    from canada

Has anybody tried the scat procar rally 1050 lowback bucket seat in a chopped unchanneled 32/34 ford truck? I want to try them in mine and it is chopped 4" and I am 6' tall, I currently have a cravan seat. Thanks

2. Chopp'd49

Chopp'd49

I have them in my chopped 49 ford and they work great. Run a low profile seat adjuster and you should be fine. I realize my cabin is much larger than yours, but I would pick these seats if I was building a coupe or pickup. I am 6'2"

3. gravelpete

gravelpete
    from canada

I think I may order one and try it. Thanks

4. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

Be careful on the width, my buddy had them in a 57 vw and they were a tight fit! I can't imagine the ford truck is that much wider.

5. Master of None

Master of None

The only concern I would have is the room from the back of the seat to the back of the cab. I my truck I had problems fitting seats with out having them sit too close to the pedals .Or the seat would sit strait up and down, which isn't comfortable for me.

6. Cerberus

Cerberus

Cool looking seats. The side bolstering could be a problem. I'g get some dimensions before buying them.