Register now to get rid of these ads!

Feels Like it has been forever !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Louver Dude, May 27, 2012.

1. I havnt been on here in a long time ! I have had some crazy things happening in my life...well any who Im back and its good to be able to talk to some old friends I havent seen in a long time. Im going to try and make it to the HAMB drags this year to catch up!

WEll here is whats new in my life ! check it out and let me know what you think.

www.hotrodemporium.com

Thanks your friendly neighborhood Louver Dude !

2. Welcome back Steve. Hope to see ya somewhere soon. Best of luck with your new endeavor.

3. Nice web site, best of luck to ya!

4. thanks guys...you cant believe how much i have missed this place

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen a post from you in a long time! Welcome back!

6. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Nice to hear from you again!,, Site looks good and I hope it does good things for you. Kinda like the good things you were doing for Grayson in the pic....

[​IMG]

Love ya Bro!

7. Thanks...its been a crazy ride...these last few years but im glad to be comming out the other side...now I just need some help getting my feet back under me !

8. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Steve! I was thinking the other day about you, I just could not remember your member name on here, hey I am wanting some holes punched in a hood and decklid for my merc, please give me a call or send me your number so I can call you and figure out prices and when you can do it. I figure it would be easiest if I just load them up and come to your place one weekend to get it done, I dont want to trust my parts to greyhound or something. Thanks! Jim 417-593-0885

9. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Your car looked killer in Wayland,good luck on the new gig!

10. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Steve,

I found the pounds you lost:eek: I've got them now... I'd really like to either give them back to ya, or someone else if they could use them. Actually Rob Lee looks like he needs a couple:)

Good seeing ya again.

HellRaiser

P.S. And that other lost soul from cheese country good seeing you and talking with you some. Tell your Mrs. to BAIL.... NOW!!!!!!!

11. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Hell Dallas I thought you looked great this year!Enjoyed catching up with ya,I'm still at my fighting weight ha ha

12. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

best wishes on your business Steve

13. Thanks all...Jim Ill give you a call tomorrow ! thanks again

14. Jeeze, are all the Vagabonds going into business for ourselves?!