Register now to get rid of these ads!

New England Dragway this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ME.GASSER, May 23, 2012.

1. Surfer ED

Surfer ED

This Morning at NED[​IMG]

2. Dave50

Dave50

Cool pic Had to miss the Drags got to amherst and happen to look under car and the rear trailing arms are now breaking in another spot where i didnt weld.... wtf so i got it home safe and am now going to remove all that crap they got in there and do something that will be safe and work. hope you all had a great day

3. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Wow Dave, someone is looking out for you! Could have broken at speed somewhere on the way!

4. Dave50

Dave50

Yes John i BELIEVE and thank him every day! I hope you,all is well. When your avaiable let me know i would like to take a ride up and see ya or get together at a show etc if ya go. I been saying since i sen the set up in the car that it just isnt right and is dangerous so now its parked til i figire it out and fix it.:(

5. Surfer ED

Surfer ED

6. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just got home from the event. What a great day. Not as big a turn out as usual but it is Memorial Weekend after all. Perfect weather. Got to meet Baron and look his great 55 over. What a cool car. Good to meet you Baron. Also got to meet Hoop. Also a great guy to talk too. We're looking forward to the next one.
    Gasser Girl

7. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Wholly Crap Dave !!! I guess you just built that Olds mill to damn stout eh ???
    Scott and I will be wrenching on my coupe all day Monday if you get bored.

8. Dave50

Dave50

No that little 303 isnt the problem its that they welded the trailing arms solid to rear axle and the heims are going the wrong way up front and the spring is bottomed out on the mounts:confused::confused: Just a bad idea they had. Got some new coil over kits for it with springs etc;)

9. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It was an awesome day up there today...like said, it wss a short turnout, but still a great day!!!
    Plus I pulled home a trophy in the show from the Down East guys!!:D

10. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nice meeting you two today. That little Willys pick up of yours is one beautiful little truck. See you at the next Nostalgia event.
    Baron

11. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Today I was able to really take a good, up close look at your Chevy. What a nice job on everthing. Love the frenched tail lights (perfect fit ). Trophy well deserved. Beautiful !

12. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Thanks...the tail lights are '41 Stude.

13. hoop

hoop

It was great meeting Gasser Girl and her husband,The Willys pickup is perfect! See you at the next event.

14. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Hey Baron, my kid said he ran into you at the event. Hope to be well enough to make the next one in July and and say hello in person.

15. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi John. Look forward to seeing you in July. And I hope your feeling better real soon.
    Baron

16. It would be great if our whole club could get together there with you!

17. maderbilt

maderbilt

Just wanted to say I looked over your car and it was beautiful, It sit just right! I was parked next to you in the duece with 6 strombergs.

18. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Thanks maderbilt.
    I checked out your coupe also, and it's an awesome car. Wish we had met, but maybe next time!
    Keith