Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen '51 Chevy rolled in police chase

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sckracing, May 25, 2012.

1. http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8675728

I don't know yet who's this was from here in Fresno, but my first reaction was pissed, and then thoughts of forming up an "adjustment" mob and head to the hospital parking lot... (especially after the reporter makes the comment "He was taken to the hospital, and he'll be okay")
    Due to our county jail's overcrowding, it's a known fact that he'll be out on the streets by this evening...
    My buddy at the CHP says most likey the car was heading for a chop shop, although chances of it heading over the border would be known after the investigation into the Dirtbag's background check.

2. Damn thats an expensive farm truck!!

3. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

" it's got posi-traction, cant make them marks with out posi-traction"

godspeed
    MrC.

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Non drivin' dick head theif

5. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

The directional still works so there's hope.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A bit more than a farm truck if it will lead the cops on a 90 plus chase. I couldn't get the video to stop where it showed the chassis to see what had been done under the truck.

50K sounds a bit high but it doesn't take long to tie that into a car these days if you are paying someone else to do the work.

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I saw that, It was like the truck was saying that it was still alive even if it had been bruised up in the process. You could probably roll it back on it's wheels, check the oil and drive it back to the bodyshop.

8. To bad the prick is gonna make it, should have rolled over his ass!!

9. What a dumb ass I hope he will have to pay for all of this

10. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

11. BEAR

BEAR

50k for a 51 lol thats funny

12. Penetrator

Penetrator
    from SK CAN

[​IMG]

13. Let's hope if the perp gets jail-time, someone tears him a new one!!

14. 55Hydramatic

55Hydramatic

Sometimes I wish it was like the 1800's still. Some people just need to hangout in a tree....

15. Muttley

Muttley

No surprise he rolled it if he was Northbound on 99 and tried to use the Shaw Ave. exit. The offramp there is like a hairpin turn and you have to slow way down real fast. Too bad he wasnt injured severely, we could use a few less car thieves on the streets of Fresno.

16. bkrpop

bkrpop

It looks like a farm truck again! Hate to see that kinda stuff happening!!

17. MarkL

MarkL
    from Tacoma WA

Should meet the Asshole as he's leaving the hospital and give him an immediate return trip.

18. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

They should have left him in the truck and let it burn. Idiot. :mad: You can't have anything these days for fear someone like this will try to steal it.

Don

19. farmer12

farmer12

Sounds like a good idea!

20. 62dragfalcon

62dragfalcon
    from Tucson AZ.

Amen to that, What a dumbass!:mad:

21. Truckedup

Truckedup

The stop action scene above,the truck looks like stock frame with the usual 350/350 combo, some sort of IFS swapped in and fancy fuel tank?
    Not a 50 grand truck ,but after suing the shop for not taking reasonable security,suing the police for an unwarranted high speed chase resulting in property damage,it might be a 250 grand truck :rolleyes:

22. sololobo

sololobo

Juckin Ferk! Sad story ~sololobo~

23. Swifster

Swifster

If there IS a bright side, everything on that truck is available brand new including the cab.

24. pumpman

pumpman

That sucks, but I have to ask the question. Why were the keys in the truck? I doubt that piece of shit is smart enough to jump it. Protect your stuff.

25. Vimtage Iron

Vimtage Iron

Pickup was in the building, little prick broke in and hit two other cars driving this one out, leaves his bike and back pack in trade, this little bastard had no manners or respect for other peoples property, and easily could have been drunk or high, he needs to be treated the same and sent back to the hospital for some major repairs, after that he needs to be chained to a bay in the body shop finish sanding cars for black paint jobs.

26. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

people like this disappoint me. Someone spent a lot of time and money and their truck just to have some punk ruin it. gives a bad rep to the younger crowd.

27. rocknrolldaddy

rocknrolldaddy

Adjustment...a pepper spray, tazer, and good ol' fashion steel toe ass kicking makes it even. $50k in dental,$30k other adjustments.

28. Needs a suspended sentence--suspended from a tall tree on a short rope.

29. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

You can always hope he's put in the tank with a few car guys..............But then, real car guys won't be in there........

4TTRUK

30. 296ardun

296ardun

Yes, but before he gets hanged, make him fix the truck...of course, probably too stupid to know much, but make him sand it, do all the dirty work, might learn something (doubt it, though)