Register now to get rid of these ads!

We need your help!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by techteacher, May 22, 2012.

1. techteacher

techteacher
    from Tusin

As most of you may know by now Bebe Canepa and myself are on a mission to find history on Al Morris Jr. and the 353 car. Since Sunday when I posted that I had indeed found out Al was the owner and driver the floodgates have opened! We want to thank everyone for their invaluable information. After speaking with Bebe today we have come to the conclusion that we need a third party to assist us with the pages of information that we have now and that will continue to roll in. We are on 3 forums now and haven`t even posted on the vintage drag race boards yet. We want to document as much as possible before, during and after the car is put back together. Would anyone be interested in helping us? We both have our own careers that take a lot of our time so having someone from the Northern Ca. area where it seems most of this story has developed would be very helpful. We agreed that the person should have knowledge of the era and have plenty of free time. Believe me, we are getting overwhelmed with info. and don`t want to miss anything that will help with the project. Anyone interested? Please PM Bebe or myself and we can discuss it further. Thanks again for the interest everyone has shown on this special project. Don and Al are upstairs looking down on us with big smiles on their faces!

2. CanepaGirl

CanepaGirl
    from Auburn, CA

Bump

I spoke with Gary Ormsby Jr. Yesterday - he gave me some more awesome leads I hope to get to today.