Register now to get rid of these ads!

domb question!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by twinstick, May 3, 2012.

1. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

2. Sorry fellas it was tell the story or have it running around in my head all day long. hell you guys were available.

3. gatz

gatz

tears rollin...some funny stuff

luv the ferret/donut pic.

re: correct spelling, grammer, etc... anymore it seems that alot of mispelled words that one runs across on the 'net make more sense than the the "correct" spelling; and so you begin to doubt the right way to spell them

4. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are dumb questions. Worked with a kid that had to go to the other building (walking distance) to get us some sheet metal. It was like 10 degrees out and the winds were high with blowing snow.

"Should I put my coat on to go over there?"

See what I mean?

5. Lefty! It took me this long to figure out...."yu peapel our aswholes"!
    I haven't laughed this hard in awhile!
    I think we should make the beaner our next president.....

6. "Should I put my coat on to go over there?"
    I can't resist this one! I go to buy some tires for my motorcycle trailer. The guy is going to mount them on my wheels I took up to the shop, I leave and come back.
    We do the deal, I open up the back of the Suburban, and he's rolling them out.
    "you got your trailer here? I could mou.........he couldn't even look up. I'm laughing so hard inside I'm choking......

7. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Iz cand spilz fur shit but i canz weld an grinn it tills it looks good. Naw just kiddin bags are for shopping walz mart. C notch the shit out of it 4 link it and bag it the mini truck shit is everywhere and have fun !!Hell with the shit you put up with, if you were closer I would help do it !

8. Never happen I inhaled and I still think that a BJ no matter how harmless it may be is still sex. :D

I probably would as well but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't give him a ration the entire time I was doing it.

9. Weasel

Weasel

Such as "Grammer" eh....:rolleyes:

10. 61TBird

61TBird

That should be the "Legendary,stell got my deth wobbel" thread!!!

And to think I've been missing some good stuff by not being on here in a while!
    I've actually been to Roseburg Oregon..... :eek:

11. Damn!! I missed the Ferret and the donut....I'll bet the O/P has left a long time ago and we are entertaining ourselves here. Fine....I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks all, I needed this......subscribed....

12. I have discovered that some of the best threads on the HAMB have absolutely nothing to do with the original intent. Someone is going to say we are just burning bandwidth with foolishness but damn it you got to relax sometime.

I just reread the entire thread and now I am prepared to go mow the grass, or should I say harvest/bale. :D

13. Kramer

Kramer

You make it sound like Roseburg is in another country or something.:D

14. I just finished the "deth wobbel" thread. Made my Alliance membership worth every penny!
    I should be sorry for dragging this thread back to the top but I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Thanks all, Mike

(did my spell check cover me !?!)

15. its got a life of its own, these threads if they don't get locked usually do. if you didn't drag it to the top someone would have.

The fella wanted to bag his truck and he got bagged on.

Cheap at any price.

16. twinstick

twinstick

Wow... I'm honored, I thought this would be over with by now!!!

17. 1950 silver bullet

1950 silver bullet
    from Austin, TX

Bags will strand you on the side of the road !!! My 2 cents.

18. I think we may need a priest to get rid of this one!

19. " How much for the leettlle girl?".....

20. FireDogs

FireDogs
    from Memphis,TN

This is all in good fun, but if I may interject for a second....I have a question about airride on my original '39 Ford COE frame. Its a rather simple one. How would you go about it? 4 link it up and swap out the front end with a more contemporary unit? I am all ears.Ribbing warranted as I have only dealt with air suspension thats factory equipped on the city ambulances I work around.

21. badshifter

badshifter

After 6 pages, I couldn't help myself.

22. badshifter

badshifter

Start your own thread. That way we can punish you separately.

23. Welp I forgot I read this thread two weeks ago and peed on myself a second time ... domb!

24. fleetwood39

fleetwood39

I am in the middle of doing a 3" drop axle on my 1950 F1. I will also be reversing the spring eyes to drop it about another 1.5". Along with using 15" wheels instead of the 16" stockers, I will get the front end down to a respectable height. This is a good budget friendly method that I have seen time and again. Airbags are not always the most reliable or "cheap" route. Best of luck on your project!

25. FireDogs

FireDogs
    from Memphis,TN

Sir ,yes, SIR!

26. That dude's "BOSS"...

27. I don't wanna be a pinhead no more...

28. APLJACX

APLJACX

6 pages got that right
    i dno't konew how i got to tihs sit but aneyawy i'm in my 80s
    and aobut 75 yeras ago i plyad with toy cars in the drut
    and im stlel plyanig wtih tehm.
    Spllenig sucks.
    Remember when we use to tlak auobt cars

29. I think you meant SIMPLEJACK as your username^^^^^
    By the way this thread is approved by Domb And Dombar.

Attached Files:

30. I got an idea!!!! We could start a thread where everybody comes with their dumb/domb questions and we would have a constant source of humor for our morning coffee!
    Waddaya think!?!.......maybe not..........