Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello, My name is Herr Rudolf from Holland...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by herr_rudolf, Nov 23, 2009.

1. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

2. forty7ford

forty7ford
    from Iowa

Welcome from Iowa.

3. farmer12

farmer12

Another late welcome from Haarlem!

4. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .

5. kingdesgn

kingdesgn

Glad to have you on here, Herr. Look at your artwork...AMAZING! I'm an illustrator and graphic designer here in Texas. Your style is so nice, simple and clean. Good luck! You should create t-shirts and sell them on here. They'd sell fast.

6. herr_rudolf

herr_rudolf

Wow, my thread is alive again! Thanks for reviving ;-)

And thanks again for the warm welcome guys. I see I missed some posts... Sorry for that, but I haven't been a regular visitor for a loooong time... I feel kinda silly answering posts from 2009 but here goes...

@ kingdesgn
    Thanks man! I'm doing the t-shirt thing once in a while. Love to see some of your work sometime. I guess I have to start checking out fridays art thread here on the hamb right..?

@ chopped '46
    Thanks! I'm loving the tudor big time! Hope to see it in person anytime soon somewhere...

@ thinkfink
    Although I have seen some nice dynos, I'm not too fond of their framedesign. They appear to me to be more retro than vintage. Nothing wrong with retro, but I want my bikes to have a convincing vintagevibe. The bikes I use are neglected ones I found in sheds or even in the trash at work, and actually have a history in Holland. Like my latest build:

Click here for my <<<SINGLESPEED HOTROD build thread >>>

I hope to do a beachcruiser sometime if I find one for cheap or has a real vintage look to it...

7. killerbunny

killerbunny
    from serbia