Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rust Revival/Road Trip.....THANKS AGAIN BREEDER!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roadsterpilot, May 19, 2012.

1. roadsterpilot

roadsterpilot

Hey, hats off to Breeder he has done it again, great show, layed back atmosphere and right on the way to a great road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife and I piled in the "NEW" ride for the summer since selling the coupe a couple months ago, and drove up to pickup my parents for a road trip to Wayland and to check out some antique shops. Im really diggin the sedan business and may have to change my handle to "Land Barge Captin" instead of roadsterpilot, theres just somethin about rollin those windows up and flippin the switch on that air that I could get use to after several years of beaten around the country in a roadster. The wife kind of appreciated it too, and it was nice we took one car this year and could visit and check out antique shops along the way, unfortuantely we had enough room to haul everything my wife found, when we had the roadster we NEVER had enough room. It was nice I think my Mom and Dad enjoyed it too, they have a channeled 32 pickup and it can get pretty cramped, and we could haul everything they found too............

Thanks Again Breeder we all enjoyed stoppin in and seeing some friends and some really cool cars................Heres a few pictures I took hope everryone adds to the photos..

Attached Files:

2. roadsterpilot

roadsterpilot

few more pics..............I didnt take many!!!

Attached Files:

3. forty7ford

forty7ford
    from Iowa

I was headed up 61 north when alot of you guys were headed south. It was really cool to see all of the badass rides goin down the road. If I get my car in running condition I am planning on going next year.

4. 50specialdeluxe

50specialdeluxe

Was an absolutely great show. Thanks for all your hard work putting it together again this year Breeder! Had a blast as always!

5. slammed

slammed

T-shirts sold fast! A large variety of cars. Better look around good at the pix/background. Breeder said a dude bought up some town property and will level the old 2 story brick bars kitty corner from Reed's Bar and Thrill.

6. roadsterpilot

roadsterpilot

btt...........................for the guys just wakin up in Wayland!!!!!!!

7. sololobo

sololobo

I see my home boys made it there, Gary's 36 coupe (hot rod roadster) and Rob Lee's hot rod Lincoln. Hoping for more pix anytime kids. Post'em if ya got'em! ~sololobo~

8. Hellfish

Hellfish

It looks like another great one. Great job, guys!

9. Kropdusters =rulers!!!!