Register now to get rid of these ads!

JW Rod Garage 32 frame Problems

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roadtriprod, Feb 21, 2012.

1. chopt top kid

chopt top kid

So did you send the frame from JW Rod Garage back?

2. roadtriprod

roadtriprod
    from FARGO ND

I didnt want to pay to send it back and loose another $800 in shipping plus the 4 grand I already sent them........ Ive been burnt enough buy these so called "Hot Rod Shops".

3. Jim P

Jim P
    from Tyler, TX

I second this. Great guy. I am extremely pleased as well as a few friends that have done buisness with Gary.

4. SlowMoe

SlowMoe
    from Alabama

I just received my 32 Pinched Model A frame from JW Rod Garage, and couldn't be happier. Frame looks like a piece of art, and they worked with me every step of the way. I recently sold my SoCal 32 frame, and can say with no reservations, that JW's is just as good as SoCal's. Daryl himself called and talked to me prior starting on the manufacturing, just to make sure if I had any questions or concerns beforehand. I would definitely do business with them again, and highly recommend their services.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  5. 62131

from glasgow,ky

I bought my front end from JW, received it in the time they told me and had no problems with install

6. roadtriprod

roadtriprod
    from FARGO ND

Im glad your frame turned out better than mine. From the picture the rails look cemetrical unlike mine. Cool front meats....
    I ordered mine with ladder bars, his clutch brake set up headlight/shock mounts welded on wrong.
    Nothing else fit with out redoing the frame .... You would think he sell you parts the will work on his frames..........Go figure......

7. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Damn good thing i saw this thread.. I originally wanted to go through Black Board but heard the wait is super long and i ended up seeing JW's 32 pinched frame online and i think its already available , now i don't know what to think!

8. roundvalley

roundvalley

Used two sets of JW '32 rails in the past and I would buy from them again and I am pretty anal. Boxed them myself.

9. sota

sota

I have no issues with my JW rails on my new roadster.

10. wex65

wex65
    from WV

Dropped Axle Productions in OH. Jack and Drew, father and son team. Cant say enough good things about them and their work.

Have one of their '32 frames sitting under the coupe.

11. iddragracer

iddragracer

I have used two set of their rails no problems, A good friend just bought a complete frame is very happy with it. I'd do business with them again.

12. 1gearhead

1gearhead

I have used JW boxed and unboxed rails as well as numerous Mustang II front suspensions. All great parts. Also good people to deal with. Will purchase from them in the future.

13. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

mine was pure crap.front x member in wrong place,speader bars wouldn't go in at all.frame too narrow at x member.front rails out of square.in my jig to replace member and square,every bracket in the wrong place including eng/box..told them all the parts I was using and measurements,took every bracket off including pedal box,which was so out of square,you had to see that one.paid $925.00 to have all the brackets fitted.body holes were good with org ford body.didnt answer one email.phoned.told eric would call back.did he f--ck.couldnt really send back as in the uk.just sorted it out after I got over being pissed off.wished id bought a socal one.its done now so all good.will never use them again full stop.