Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thumbs-Up to Dillon Radiator in MN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoMoCoPower, Oct 7, 2009.

1. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Just want to give a positive referral to Dillon Radiator in MN, www.dillonradiator.com

I ordered an aluminum radiator from them last week and it arrived the very next day. But after installing it I discovered that it was apparently damaged during shipping and had 2 leaks in it.

I patiently waited out the weekend and called them first thing Monday morning and explained the problem to them. Jason assured me that he would send me out another one asap without having to send back the other one first. I thought I would believe it when I see it.

Sure enough,it showed up Tuesday afternoon. He stuck to his word.

I know there are alot of guys on here quick to post about their bad experiences with companie,and I know word of mouth means alot for business. So I thought I would post about my positive experience because we don`t hear enough about them on here.

Excellent service,great prices,and Made in USA radiators.

2. Surprised this thread had no replies. I just got my radiator from Dillon. They were out of the one I needed and were going to have one drop shipped to me..................the Importer, yes this one is imported, screwed things up. Jason sent one via Speedy and had me running ASAP. When the driver showed up he actually knew Jason and the Company in Rochester MN! Even with teh bobbles I am happy and impressed witht he quality.

3. sololobo

sololobo

What great information to share here. In todays business inviroment these are nice reports of a company standing behind a product and going the extra mile to please the cusomer. Hats off to Dillon Radiator of Minn. for being a reputable vendor. Good things happen when folks go the extra mile. These are the kind of vendors needed here as Alliance suppliers! Cool ~Sololobo~

4. Spaceclam

Spaceclam

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=33358&pictureid=383470[/IMG] 1 solid Deluxe

Last edited: May 18, 2012