Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1beatnik, May 12, 2012.

1. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

Does anyone know a guy from Wabash or Warsaw Indiana that owns a 40 Ford coupe that is maroon, kinda rough exterior and it looked like a older build. It has late model boyd style aluminum rims, paint is maroon and kinda flakin. I would like to contact him so a phone # would be great. If possible pm me a pic so I can verifiy its the right car.

2. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

3. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

Fist time I saw it was last year at the Muddy River Run in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Is there any way to search the dmv or some other way to get the owners name that anyone knows of ? Any help is appreciated.

4. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

I don't think he is from Warsaw. I haven't seen a 40 coupe up here in a while and we've had a couple shows recently. I'll ask around. I eat breakfast on the weekends with a few old guys that may know.

5. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

Not the Warsaw area. I talked to a couple guys today and we haven't seen a 40 Ford in a long time.

6. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

Bum deal, man... '40 Fords are a beautiful thing!

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The privacy act won't let you track him down through the dmv and for good reason.

Check Hotrod Hotline for show coverage for 150 miles or so in all directions of where you last saw the car as it may show up in coverage with a name attached.

There may be photo in other show coverage too unless the car has either been torn down for a redo or just parked and not driven lately.

And remember that some guys like their privacy and don't appreciate people showing up on the doorstep or phone calls.

8. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

Thanks for the ideas and info from the Warsaw area. Still looking though I will try the hot rod hotline and see what comes up.