Register now to get rid of these ads!

2012 White Walls & Drags, Ardmore Dragway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dragnews, Feb 26, 2012.

1. dragnews

dragnews

2. dragnews

dragnews

4th annusl White Walls & Drags, a Mothers Day weekend tradition. Featuring Traditional Hot Rods, Nitro Cacaklefest, Nostalgia racing classes include. Tarditional hot rod, Nostalgia Super Stock, Nostalgia Comp, Gasser Showdown, plus a huge car show, and Pin-Up ladies... Show mom you love her bring her to the drags on Mothers day weekend.

3. dragnews

dragnews

4. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

Looking forward to it! Haven't got to run against my CSGA friends in a long time.

5. dragnews

dragnews

Hers a look at this year T-shirt
    [​IMG]

6. Ardmore Dragway

Ardmore Dragway
    from oklahoma

Gates open Friday at 3pm
    Saturday at 10am
    admission $10 Friday/$15 Saturday
    Nosatlgia Comp $40 100 payback
    Nostalgia Super Stock $40 100% payback
    Traditional Hot Rod $40 100% payback
    Gasser Showdown
    $40 100% payback, A/G, B/G, C/G D/G. E/G, F/G.
    The only Nostalgia race in the south with Friday Night and Saturday Nitro Cacklefest
    Also a huge car show with over all top cash prize
    Plus the best Pin-Up ladies of Texas and Oklahoma
    Show mom you love her on Mothers day take her to White Walls and drags.
    [​IMG]

7. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

Where is all the CSGA folk??! We won't be in full force this year but the Gas House Gang is coming. See you soon!

8. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

I know I ain't the only car going to this thing!? If so I need to buy another drum of methanol because I'm gonna be hot lapping! (IDEA!!!).....HEY!!! What's that??! A thread just opened up on who makes the blackest black paint??! Sheeeeeeyet I'm outta here. Who cares about drag racing??!

9. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

we will be there in the opel in nostalgia comp class...

10. Bobjoe

Bobjoe

I'm in. Running with the Gas House Gang. Looking forward to this weekend. Hey Rob, Lets do alot of drag racing and very little of cackle. CYA FOLKS

11. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

I like Ardmore so much I call it my home track even if it is in another state. I think Rob would admit that racing needs to be quicker than it was at Reunion but in his defense the track did get oiled twice too. Maybe if the cackling was done in the pits and not on the strip itself? That might be good. Rob we know it ain't easy putting on a show of this size and you always treat the racers like rock stars. Just trying to look out for the out of town racers making the long drives. It's getting Summer time man! See you all Saturday. Looking forward to this one.

12. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

we worked for weeks getting the funny back together just for this race. it is just that good of a deal for me... see ya there...

13. Lugnut II

Lugnut II

Will we have time to run Yellow Belly in Dallas and make it for the First round? If I remember we did not start the first round till after 3 pm.

14. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

Ouch! Blackeye. Hahaha! Well that's ok because I know when I finally get to drop the hammer it will be on a good track with a big shutdown. Ardmore all the way for me.

15. Ardmore Dragway

Ardmore Dragway
    from oklahoma

I understand very sorry for that reunion cluster deal, but I'm just the middle man so I don't allways call the shots. The cackle part will be late Friday night and after the final time trial session to let the tower crew have a break and everyone have time to eat and get ready for round one....at least thats the way it's suppose to happen. Thanks for everyones support over the years it's been great fun putting together these deals for you. Before Front engine dragsters and gassers were cool again, Sam and I had to race at Indy or Bakersfield no one else wanted us. thats what started this whole deal going.
    Super Chey-Yellow Belly-White Walls all great events no matter which one you choose just be safe and have fun. ( oh dragnews has been deleated of here? so for now this is me) see you soon in the staging lanes...Rob

[​IMG]

16. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

Hey Rob I heard tell that White Walls has been rescheduled but I can't seem to locate when it has been rescheduled to??! Is there any truth in this rumor sir? Thanks!

17. Lugnut II

Lugnut II

18. What he said!!

19. Ardmore Dragway

Ardmore Dragway
    from oklahoma

Rick Carrelll has not set a rain date yet, as soon as he decides I will start putting the pieces back together....Rob

20. Junior Stock

Junior Stock