Register now to get rid of these ads!

I Hate California Gas Pumps!!! (anyone else??)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Elvisaurusrex, May 1, 2012.

1. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

I guess we're lucky here in Bama, we get to pump our own gas and we don't have any condoms on the pumps. Condoms on gas pumps sounds like taking that safe sex thing a bit far! We all know we're gonna get screwed every time we buy gas, maybe the condoms keep ya from getting "Greenie Tree Hugger Fever"? :D

2. Rowdy_one

Rowdy_one
    from Oh

re post 22 Seems I remember first time J Brown was Gov ( Moonbeam 1?) they changed the laws and put the gas tax into the general fund, you know that black hole money goes to disappear. btw I left Ca in 2000, when I was 50, figured Id lived half my life in Ca, time to live somewhere else LOL:D

3. Cruiser

Cruiser

The problem isn't the pump nozzle, it's that older cars are not designed for them. So, if your an old car guy you come up with ways to beat the system. Read some of the replys and you'll see how they work around the probelm. I have had no problems filling my old cars, i'ts no big deal...........California guy........

CRUISER :cool:

4. TIN INDIAN MAN

TIN INDIAN MAN

It was on the news here local that they were doing away with the nozzel...but we never had em. Said they didnt work. About like the r-12 hole in the sky

5. RopeSeals???

RopeSeals???

Works on the Dodge Dart as well...