Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time follower, first time member.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Staggered_4_Olds, May 10, 2012.

1. Staggered_4_Olds

Staggered_4_Olds
    from La Habra

Finally, after years of reading these posts, I figured I'd join. There's so much information on this forum that I have used in the past and can contribute with what knowledge I have. I like to collect all kinds of car culture artifacts. I'm more of a swap meet guy. I do more buying than selling. I'm not one to surf the interweb for too long. I'd rather be at a show or swap.

In the past, I've had a bagged 64 cadillac Coupe DeVille, 29 Ford Tudor Sedan, 55 Ford Fairlane, 64 Galaxie, and the recent and only 59 Ford Ranch Wagon.

I'm really not sure if it's an addiction, but I love just about every car or truck that were featured in those Car Crafts, Rod & Custom, Hot Rod mags of the past. Every time I read about one, the wheels start to turn and I want to build one. Glad to be here and I look forward to sharing and contributing to this forum in the future.

Attached Files:

2. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

I would have to say --YES it's an addiction:D:D! & nice long roof.Welcome aboard--chuck

3. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

4. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

5. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Welcome from Oregon! rad longroof!!

6. Staggered_4_Olds

Staggered_4_Olds
    from La Habra

Thanks fer the kinds words...I will continue to update on any work on the car or any other projects.

7. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.