Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jamco problems

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by effie_man, Dec 3, 2011.

1. DAVEO!

DAVEO!

it took 4 weeks to get my springs for my 53 chevy 150 and when i got them i decided to go air bags.....

2. WaynesSpeed

WaynesSpeed

I can't even get a call back to order the parts.

3. After the half dozen threads complaining about them, why would you even try? :confused:

4. WaynesSpeed

WaynesSpeed

I hear ya but it's what one of my customers wants.

5. lowbuckers

lowbuckers

I too have not had the greatest experience with jamco I ordered a deluxe lowering kit April 2nd still have not got it they were quick to take the money but I have not received any updates left many voicemails, emails, pm on here no response but an email saying he was checking with the manufactor. Heard the product is great customer service is the worst I have ever had

6. 5window

5window

Carpe Diem? Caveat emptor

7. 60widewhitez

60widewhitez

Man I must be lucky! I got mine last week. I think they arrived before they even said they would!! I was out of town last week. I cannot wait to get my 60 out of storage!

8. I had nothing but excellent service and reasonable shipping time (if I remember correctly it was right around 15 days from phone to home) for my spindle/ disk brake kit for my 54 mainline. I know waiting on stuff sucks (i have absolutely NO patience) but the quality of the product makes up for the slightly slower than normal shipping. Before you bomb me, i know some of you have had terrible service, I'm just speaking about how pleased I am with this company.

9. 5window

5window

I am not an Alliance member,so it's really not my place to ask Ryan, but it amazes me that with all the bad posts here and on other threads, JAMCO is still an Alliance member and a "feather in our cap". Somehow, even as a regular member, you would kind of think this was a trusted source. Hope you get your parts.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  10. hottweelz

hottweelz
    from So. Cal

Ben, I emailed you this morning.

11. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Baaaaaahhahha Amazing.

12. Jim - i havent received your email yet.

Ben.

13. hottweelz

hottweelz
    from So. Cal

14. Coil Spring Specialties...made to order, exactly for your car and they answer the phone or email. I just dont have time for the bullshit to save a couple bucks.

15. tkmark

tkmark
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars

Jim, how about a call back or an update on my order. It's been a month and you told me they shipped two weeks ago.

16. LostHope

LostHope

It's obvious you asked for any ideas on advice about unanswered calls about your order you were thinking of putting in with jamco, was told to read post 1-84, and then still ordered and took a gamble, dont be butt hurt now that you thought your order may be treated different then the most of the other posters of this thread...you should just lock it up a little bit since you took the risk and wait...

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  17. 6inarow

6inarow

must be politics.

18. tkmark

tkmark
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars

lost hope, it's handled. take a pill and relax.