Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need a car picked up and hauled to Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopped 66 Bug, May 9, 2012.

1. Chopped 66 Bug

Chopped 66 Bug

from Cincinnati Ohio. It is just the body and Chassis from an old race car and would fit in the back of a pick up truck. Anyone ever used one of those outfits that will pick up and deliver cars? Recomendations?

Thanks

2. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

3. countrysquire

countrysquire

Contact Bill's Auto Works in the HAMB O'Dex. He is based in Ohio and just delivered a chassis to me. A lot of guys on here use him and I don't think that you'll find anyone who was unhappy with this service. Plus, his rate was more than fair.

4. x2 for Bill's Auto Works. Class act and he seems to make regular runs to Tx. Couldn't be happier with the service and price. Never have to worry with Bill.

5. david_s914

david_s914

x3 for Bill's !! Very happy with what he charged me for what he brought and lots of communication !! He called and said that he would be here on Sunday if that was ok, which it was, and the next phone call was " I will be there in an hour" ... and he was !! Even with fighting the wind !!!!!