Register now to get rid of these ads!

29 tudor saved.. bush fresh!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowsquire, Jul 16, 2005.

1. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

unfortunately bush fresh cars tend to be a little rustier than barn fresh, but cant complain on the price...nuthin.
    Found this about six months ago and discovered it was owned by the grandaughter of the original owner..yep a one owner Model A , she had since moved to Perth and hasnt been heard of by the current keepers of the car for five years..so they want it gone, and I offer to store it for six months for them to try and contact her, after that time if no contact made, its mine.
    So not mine quite yet, but posession is nine tenths as they say! psyko boi helped load it, (thanks!) i cleaned about 100 pounds of leaves and shit out of it, gave it a quick pressure wash and chucked it in the shed.

Its got a bit of rot in the lower panels, but all easy fixed,all the subframe is pretty solid, and the rest of it has seen hardly a ding.the car is totally complete, and original.was a dark olive green and brush painted two shades of blue.
    Thats psyko boy departing in his spiffy little roadster, resplendant with freshly painted black rims and new meats, i reckon it looks wicked now.
    Oh! the same day I scored the tudor, a guy who is putting sheep on my property sees Dans roadster and goes 'is that a flathead ford?'
    'sure is.'
    'my dad had a fifties ford truck with one o them in it, truck went to the tip,but the motor ran so well he couldnt throw it away and pulled it out before it went, Ive still got it..you can have it, Ill drop it in next week!'

no doubt im going to get shit for having good luck.

Attached Files:

2. RocketDaemon

RocketDaemon
    from Sweden

nice score there!

personally i wish i could find an vacumpackaged fresh 1933-1934 5window coupe someday, :)

3. tysond

tysond

Awesome find. What are the plans for it?

4. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

Was thinking I'll do a bit of work on it then sell it on to someone to finish.
    Probably throw the flathead and a box in it, sit it on some 16 inch wires and take it to bendigo swap. If i kept it ,it would be a Flathead, five speed,full fendered, six inch chop, and steelies stuffed up into the fenders.but not sure if i really want to do a sedan.have to finish the RPU then decide.

5. aedan

aedan
    from ###

awesome find

6. AHotRod

AHotRod

Bush Fresh Find....Excellant!

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Aren't you obligated to keep and build free cars?:rolleyes: I don't think I could let that one go.

Frank

8. Scott Miller

Scott Miller
    from Tampa, Fla

Well, it is hard NOT to make money on something like that. Sell it and you could finance the RPU or sumthin else. Nice find anyway.

9. Awesome find. How does the whole title/bill of sale thing work down there.

I'd want it in my name ASAP.

JH

10. av8jon

av8jon

A free A-Bone..............and flatty both!! Aw man, whatta find!!! [​IMG]

11. Wonderful luck for you...I think God is telling you to build this little sedan for yourself.....with the free sidey. Why not try to stretch your luck and see if you can actually build the entire car for free? Yeah, hit up all your mates for free parts. Name it the "freebie a-bone" or something. See just how far you can get with this freebie thing....who knows? You might be able to actually get it on the street with a zero dollar outlay.
    It's a noble cause.

12. aedan

aedan
    from ###

that would be awesome

13. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Hi, I'd take a rusty 33 Ford 3 window on any given day............IN THE MEAN TIME, I'll just settle for a 29 Tudor.:D

I'd like to be thrilled, but I'm freakin MAD jealous!:p Build it, could be your lucky penny!!

Ya know, there is something about that hunk of metal that just screams touch me!! Must be my love for backhoe yellow.;) Whooo hooo WOBBLE STICKS!!
    xxx
    Brandy

14. That's the best score lowsquire!
    And nice work on the flattie.

Psychobillyboi's Wheels/Tyres looks a million times better painted...good work guys!

I'm still very interested! ...I like the original 18' (?) wires..

Cheers

MKK

Attached Files:

15. striper

striper

Wow. I don't know what to say ....'cept BASTARD. That's a hell of a score. Where did you find it?

I reckon you have to build that one ... just for the story value.

Well done

Pete

16. Dan: the new wheels look great. Nice work fellas.

Ben: I can sense a HAMB BBQ at your place comin' on.....

17. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

yeh a BBQ soon would be great,
    As to building a whole car for free...I reckon if anyone could pull it off i could, the thing with free stuff is it never comes when you need it.

Damn i like the photshop too maiki, slammed on 21" wires!hahaha

oh all right ill build the bloody thing.

Brandy, what the hell are wobble sticks? would you like to see more pics of my big machines?i got lots o big toys:)

18. Is it just me or would this post be more enticing if it said "29 tudor saved...fresh bush!"?

19. The Shocker

The Shocker

Is there such a thing?

20. Ben, nuthin but LOVE, nuthin but LOVE..............

now sell it and finish those other 2.

Cheers,

Drewfus:D

P.S. keen on the 4 banger

21. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

better to be one of the one percent that admits it than the 99% who lie.

It was quite fresh in the Bush, cold,blustery and wet.Dan can attest to that.

the banger is all there, down to the funny dist. cap with strap steel 'leads'
    but all the head bolts are loose, like the head was pulled and then they went 'yuk! cover it up again! and park it over there in da bush.'

22. jimbob

jimbob

Nice score mate

23. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Nice score and priced right too! :)

24. Lowsquire...!

I love the slammed on original wheels look..theres a T Roadster in one of my books....old old photo, but slammed and looks so neat on the original wheels...not sure how much fun it would be getting it sideways though!

=]

Still intrested..... =]

Cheers
    Maiki

BBQ would be tits!

25. mule

mule

That stuff doesn't happen down here. How ever on the weekend I found a 57 cuzzi, and a 32 truk. I can't figure out how to reduce the size of the photos to post em. That is cool, how did you get it back?

26. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

ummm, on the trailer in the photos?

ok Hamb barbie Sat 6th august at mine.

27. hey guys,

never volunteer for anything, that's my new motto!

man a morning of slogging around dank dark forrests retrieving more of Ben's FREE shit. where the hell is my cut! :D

what the story doesnt say is after spending all of the nice sunny morning helping Ben, the minute i get into my ride to go home is pissed down. i got absolutly soaked, i couldnt see out of the windscreen so i had to drive with my head stuck out the side of the car. you can see my sporty bike glasses in one of the pics. the only dry bit of the whole car was two little bits where my ass was riding on the bench seat. you know how annoying it is to be driivng with a little river of water running down the indide of your leather jacket which forms a littlke stream running down your ass crack? was a first for me and im still feeling shitty and violated.

anyway, the car is really nice. i told ben he was a fucking spazz if he didnt build it. he has all the skills and the equipment to build that on the cheep. even if he sells as a rod later he will make many times the money compared to selling it now.

i better stop my whinging now and make a public thank you to ben for his endless help and patience with my ride. those nice black wheels came as the result of some of bens handy work and time. thanks man, its always appreciated. one day i will stop being the most mechanically retarded guy in the universe. why the hell wont these header bolts go in!

danny

28. Ain't that the same day as MKK's 30th?

29. nice score and congrats on the find!