Register now to get rid of these ads!

domb question!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by twinstick, May 3, 2012.

1. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

This may be funny!:D

2. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

I seriously doubt you have a teenage son. You are the teenage son, who

never learned proper english, punctuation, learned how to spell, or how to

form a proper sentence. If you want to ask a question, don't sound like,

or type like an eight year old. Maybe the masses will then answer you

like the adult you think you are.

3. twinstick

twinstick

You no sombody said that if you just have to take all the shit the other guys send ya, you know good ol ''rib'n'' it would pass.........so now im only doing what you guys want ''rib'n you back, and alot of you guys seem to be able to give a bunch but not so good on th recieving end!! and as far as the speelcheck go's........i wont do it, it rile's you guys up too much;) and thats funny SHIT!!!!

4. twinstick

twinstick

i thought we where supose to be like hag'n out in a shop just fool'n, sounds like you guys are simple minded, and show me a person that use's proper english........and i do have a 13 year old son!

5. Kramer

Kramer

Good to see my taxes didn't go to waste.:D

6. twinstick

twinstick

next you ur going to tell me you have a masters degree in being up tite!!

7. twinstick

twinstick

i tryed to be nice, and respectful, but you guys wouldnt do the same, so you asked for this, so if you cant handle the heat get the ''FUCK'' out the kitchen!!

8. How about getting back to the original question here? A number of people have tried to answer your question here including myself, and asked for some more input from you as to what your current rear end setup consists of. All you have done is ignore us and played straight into the hands of everyone who is winding you up. Muppet!

9. twinstick

twinstick

Im sorry, your right, the truck is all stock in the rear!

10. twinstick

twinstick

I wish I could upload pic's for you to see, but still working on that

11. Hot Rod Chris

Hot Rod Chris

Haha hell beaner knock back 2 for me while ur at it!!

Anyways so what the "low down" (pun intended) on the truck? What suspension set up? Axle over/axle under? How many leafs u have in packs? Help us help you dickin' around.

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

so, at top of page for this section click on search this forum, then type in: pictures...help
    that thread should give you the information that you need to post pictures here. slow down, take a deep breath and help us to understand what you need. so, rearend is above leaf springs - correct? possibly removing 3-4 leafs from spring pack will help. alternate which ones you take out. keep main and bottom leaf - guessing you have 9 leafs. no heavy duty shocks. add lowering blocks. size of rear tires? do not use truck for hauling heavy stuff like gravel, etc?

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  13. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

hoy,bo caorful or tholl cluse thos duwn.

14. 66panel

66panel

Now that's fucking funny.

15. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

leave the guy alone. enough, or i'm going on a hunger strike startiiinnnggg ....now. damn it, here's a commercial for "home town buffet"...

16. Damn, I was working on my COE all day and missed all this fun.
    Is there any popcorn left?

17. Sorry, i spilled it on the floor, due to laughing so hard. :D
    Now what was the question again?

18. After all this humor I took a look at Twinsticks profile and I think it was better written than a lot of others, keep going mate you will be right.

19. bald_and_grumpy

bald_and_grumpy

The real saying is "There are no such things as stupid questions, just questions that make you LOOK stupid."

I used to say that to all of the younger guys I was training. It always broke the ice, and let them know that they shouldn't take me seriously.

Anyway, do what moondog and beaner suggested. They know stuff.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  20. D-U-M-B everyone's accusing me....

21. mramc1

mramc1

Exactly. You how hard it is to help someone when your head hurts from just trying to decipher the nonsensical typing?

22. Wow! ... This thread is still up?

It reminds me a bit of racerx1962's classic "stell got my deth wobbel" thread :D ... only difference is that this thread has more of an "internet troll" flavor. :(

I'm thinkin' that twinstick might just be trying to stir up a little drama with the H.A.M.B. Trad Police™ (air bags, 4-link, etc.) ... and with the H.A.M.B. Spelin' & Gramur Poleece™ (his inability to form a sentence without at least one misspelled word) ... if so, then I say:

[​IMG]

23. twinstick

twinstick

I'm start'n to think I should change my screen name to the ""spoon''!!

24. jimvette59

jimvette59

25. twinstick

twinstick

OH.... I haven't yet!!

26. I shouldn't bring this back to the top but I just can't let this go by without a story.

Back in the later '70s I was just about out of money and near the bay area. I hadn't seen the Ol' man in a while and figured that it was a good time to stop and build me a grub stake and visit faimly at the same time. So I invited myself to the Ol' Man's house for a visit.

Well long story short he had these cookies in the fridge and every morning I was eating a couple for breakfast before going out to look for work. The Ol' Man suggested that it was a little early to eat cookies and I just said that it was OK I always liked cookies for breakfast. Well usually by about 8 or 9 I couldn't even walk a straight line and had to fight to keep my eyes open. I couldn't figure it out. I eventually went to work for one of my brothers building bikes.

Fast forwad to the 4th of July and the old man says lets eat a couple cookies before we go watch the fireworks. So we did and then he pointed out to me that maryjane always makes the fireworks better and grinned. :D

ya just gotta be careful who's cookies you eat I suppose.

Sorry I was just cruisin old threads and this one made me remember a story.
    carry on

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  27. Weasel

Weasel

That is still my all time favorite comedy thread on the HAMB and racerx1962 is still my hero....

28. Soo, did you get the answer you were looking for?

Cheapest, easiest solution is to block the rearend remove a few leaves.
    you want the air bags do a bag over axle set up.

29. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

why is this thread still going?? i think he has had enough. lets stop crying and start building

30. cederholm

cederholm

Because P&B'ner brought it back with an important Public Service Announcement. :D