Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage StrayKat 500 host hotel issue

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yblock292, Apr 16, 2012.

1. yblock292

yblock292

If you reserved a room for this years StrayKat 500 at the host hotel last year be sure and call and confirm you have reservations still.918-335-7755. I called this morning to check on my room and found out it was cancelled last December. They got some new management who was requiring a credit card number be filed on any room that is reserved. She told me they tried to contact anyone who didn't have a card on file and if they could not contact them the room was cancelled.I was never contacted. Be sure and give them a call.

2. mongo51

mongo51

Dont know how i missed this post but i did. Guess im not going to be able to come to the show this year because they dropped my room also. I know I talked to them and gave them a card number but no room under my name. i also cant find my comfermation number. Have fun this weekend guys.::(

3. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I've got a suite next door at the Hampton. It's just me and there's room for more than one person. And I have the room for Saturday night, but have to leave Saturday afternoon. Be glad to share room with fellow Hambers.

4. fuddpucker

fuddpucker

Hey Mongo get with Mickey maybe he can help you out

5. hvychvy

hvychvy

Damn Jeff,you guys know you have a place to stay!!Get your ass down here bro!!We'll just have a slumber party at my place:D

6. davidh73750

davidh73750

I had the same damn thing happen. I was not happy. I told them I checked out as normal and they asked "you want a room for next year?" as they usually do. I called to check and no room.
    I talked with Mick and he said several of us have had this problem and apologized like it was his fault. Told him no need its nothing with you.

I got a room at the laquinta down the road and I think they still have some.

7. mongo51

mongo51

I found my comfermation number and they honored that deal. Thanks for all the offers guys. Dustin thanks bro i know i can allways crash with you but your cuddlin is disterbing.lol See you all on friday

8. junkjunky

junkjunky

They called me back in the year sometime to make sure I still needed a room so all was well,I THOUGHT. We'll be staying at Holiday Inn Exp. this year.