Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Take on the 2012 Texas Hoedown

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toptinman, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Toptinman

Toptinman

Even though it's been a good week since the Texas Hoedown, I still wanted to post my take on this event hosted by the Hellions. This has been my second year in a row to attend the Hoedown and, like the year before, my expectations weren't disappointed. The Hellions cover all the bases for putting on a good show. Though I didn't catch the final tally, I saw entrant numbers that indicated there were 200+ cars in attendance. Add to that plenty of vendors, a roller derby, a pin-up contest, a swap meet and severall good bands that made this a really rockin' show! The Hellions didn't leave any room for boredom again this year either. Hopefully my pictures from this year's show will encourage you to add the Hoedown to your event calendar for next year. I want to thank the Hellions for putting on another great show this year. Word is getting out. Expect this thing to grow!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Toptinman

Toptinman

3. Toptinman

Toptinman

4. XXL__

XXL__

Recursive Metro looks like an overstuffed bumper car. Shifter on the military-mobile looks like... well, the model in the next pic is certaimly smiling.

5. Toptinman

Toptinman

6. Toptinman

Toptinman

7. checkoutmyink

checkoutmyink

I just saw this post and want to thank you for the kind words. We work really hard to put on a good show and have a little something for everyone. Each year has gotten better and better and we plan to continue to grow. Thanks to all that support The Texas Hoedown and thanks for spreading "The Gospel". See ya in 2013.

8. BISHOP

BISHOP

Looks like a fun show, gona have to check it out next time.