Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help name the Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kellys Hot Rod Parts, Apr 15, 2012.

2. 39 Stude

39 Stude
    from Arizona

It's an awesome turn to the story Kelly. Thanks for letting me scoop her back up, I'm super stoked to get it back home, finish the interior and have the lettering done right this time. And of course burn some rubber and raise a ruckus on the street.

3. racer67x

racer67x

cool..have fun dude

and let us know if you ever name it,lol

4. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Maybe now the new (old) owner can name it the Spirit of St. Louis, since it's been around the world and back. Well, the country anyway...

5. 39 Stude

39 Stude
    from Arizona

I would like to name it, i've read through all these posts and really like "acid trip", but wouldn't mind hearing some more ideas. I'm going to see about tracking down a good source to letter it and sling a name on it for me. So keep the ideas rolling please.

6. 39 Stude

39 Stude
    from Arizona

Anyone traveling with an open trailer from Wisconsin to missouri any time soon? I need to get the car to Missouri where i'll pick it up from a friend that i'm delivering some roadsters to.

7. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If you're in Missouri, you can head to St. Louis to Creative Customs if you want to get it lettered up. Bill Biermen does a hell of a job, and fast too!

8. If you went with "Clockwerk's Orange" you could put a round clock in the middle of the "O" with movable hands to show the time that it ran......providing it stays under 12 seconds.
    Chuck

9. sololobo

sololobo

STUDE-SHAKER-----MICRODOT EXPRESS---crazy cool car bro! ~sololobo~

10. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Well I'm glad it's going home to the original builder. Keep us posted on the progress.

11. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

On the name game --- How about WOT the Hell

12. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Midnight Toker... Steve Miller Band

13. Thumper

Thumper

.......Hell....heres my idea.....Silly Simon........kinda like the shroom....:D

14. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

15. nobby

nobby

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  16. mercurymanny

mercurymanny

nice ride.... so far you got some cool names how about ''SHORT TEMPER'':mad:

17. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mercmanny, your avatar is awesome. Damn near the best she ever looked.

She inspired the name,

Starship Enterthighs.

18. brownhauler

brownhauler

"Trippin Stude"

Not sure if this one has been done!

19. GlassThamesDoug

GlassThamesDoug
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

L S D..........Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Magic Carpet Ride

Spirogyra <<<<<< might be a winner

Spirogyra is unbranched with cellular cells connected end to end in long green filaments. This genus of green algae undergoes a haploid-dominant life cycle. The cell wall has two layers: the outer wall is composed of pectin that dissolves in water to make the filament slimy to touch while the inner wall is of cellulose. The cytoplasm forms a thin lining between the cell wall and the large vacuole it surrounds. Chloroplasts are embedded in the peripheral cytoplasm; their numbers are variable (as few as one). The chloroplasts are ribbon shaped, serrated or scalloped, and spirally arranged, resulting in the prominent and characteristic green spiral on each filament. Each chloroplast contains several pyrenoids, centers for the production of starches, appearing as small round bodies.

20. dragster dude

dragster dude

21. 39 Stude

39 Stude
    from Arizona

Some super cool names guys. I'm really digging "Acid Trip", "Boomerang", "Midnight Toker" and "Short Temper".... kinda liking "agent orange" too what do ya think??

22. 39 Stude

39 Stude
    from Arizona

Looks like there's already an agent orange out there!

Attached Files:

23. skyspop

skyspop

now that you have it back,I like the thought that kellys going on,maybe flashback, or lost trip,rejuvinated....something along those lines.

24. ELMER FUDD

ELMER FUDD

25. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Big Ass Stude (B/G Stude) Haha Couldn't resist, Sorry I'm horrible at coming up with names, Agent Orange is kind of cool, even though there is one out there. This is one Killer car though, and i agree looks much better without the lettering, had too much going on with the 60's paint, just a nice name on the door would look good and some B/G or whatever time Gas Class it would have fit into, lettering in the window or on the back roof like it was? Good Luck with the names!

26. I was told by Paul the original builder that he has a striper coming to letter the car when it gets back home and....I am the winner looks like because the car was sent to Wisconsin and is now heading back to its home in Arizona its new name will be................Boomerang...I like it....