Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Lincoln Continental

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by AbeLincoln64, May 22, 2011.

1. AbeLincoln64

AbeLincoln64
    from Woodland

Does anybody know where I can find re-productions of the moulding for a 1964 Lincoln Continental? I've been looking but internet searches are turning up nothing. I'm new to this site and I hope I am using this right. Anyway, I thank you for reading and hope I can find my way to brand new shiny moulding for my car.

2. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

This section is for intros. Tell us who you are, what you're all about, etc. Then post this question on the main board.

Good luck.

4. southgacustoms

southgacustoms

nothing is reproduced as far as trim mostly have to look for NOS parts or used parts try the lincolnforum.net lots of continental parts there! glad to see another lincoln guy here!

5. AbeLincoln64

AbeLincoln64
    from Woodland

Oops, sorry to jump the gun on everyone.

6. Red Magnum

Red Magnum
    from sacamento

Baker Auto Parts new old stock and some good used stuff. I need switches and a few odds and ends myself.

7. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy. My dad had a bunch of 60'S Lincolns. I learned how to work on cars because of them.:D

8. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

9. Reijer

Reijer

Welcome Abe.

As a fellow '64 Continental owner I can tell you there are no reproduction shiny bits for our car and sixties Continentals in general. We have to make do with NOS and used original parts (check out Baker's Auto and LincolnLand - they have almost everything but they are expensive). The past few years have seen more reproduction parts than before but it's nothing compared to what you can get for muscle cars etc.