Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vandals destroy prized classics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cadillacjerk, Apr 22, 2012.

1. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

that's how I got it figured.

2. Heo2

Heo2

Just athought the t is smasched in the front
    its a hole in the windshield in front of the driver.
    Maby they pushed out the t with the stude
    and the t started. if you cant drive a t its not easy
    Whats the clutch pedal in a normal car is high low
    on the t. Fully depressed is low, In the midle is neutral
    full up is high. Midle pedal i reverse and right pedal
    is the brake. And the stearing is tricky maby it started
    and they could not stop it and hit somethin put the
    head throught windshield get mad and torched the stude
    I know of a couple of times T owners have hit there
    own garage wall beacuse the pressed the " clutch" pedal
    down to stop when they parked in the garage

3. Cadillacjerk

Cadillacjerk

I know what it means..."Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord...(but if I take too long you handle it)....fact is if you have a problem with a guy, be a man, take it up with him, not his property..

4. Heo2

Heo2

If it was left with the parking brake released
    and ign on mag and you pusch it it starts
    even without a battery and if you dont know
    how to drive it you have trouble to stop it
    they hit the head in the windshield got mad and torched the stude

5. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

Thats sick....i hope they catch the guys who did it and cut there balls off...

6. nukeman

nukeman
    from Michigan

I fully agree with this statement.

But none of us know the full story of what happened here. It may not have been someone that had a problem with the guy.
    We may never know the biggest questions of why it happened, or who did it, or what their motives were.

There's plenty of clues like the broken windshield, and was it broken from the inside or outside? But some of the other statements seem misleading or odd when you look at the damage in the pictures.

If someone wanted to torch the Stude, why not burn down the whole barn?
    If they just wanted to burn the Stude and nothing else, why not park it farther away from the buildings? Perhaps the fire was completely unintentional?

There are plenty of possible scenarios as to what really happened.
    Posting our speculations here will never get to the truth.
    But it does tell us a lot about ourselves...

...And our balls.

7. Just facts, not opinions, Sherlock analogy;#1 Who is fanatical earth worshipping & car hating? Liberals #2 Who has a record of burning Hummers (as well as new construction big houses) ? Liberals #3 Who has no regards for other peoples property because they feel they are always in the know? Liberals #3 Based on the facts who do you think did it? I won't name a political party and break a rule...

8. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

It's getting to the point of being martial law it would seem. EVERYBODY needs to have at least one loaded gun handy at all times in your home because it's going to get worse and I really believe that it's going to get to the point of kill or be killed in the next few years. I say bring it on. And yes, as stated above, Liberals. They need to all be rounded up and put in concentration camps. Guess that makes me a "nazi" according to all those stupid hippies but something does need to be done about them. Public capitol punishment needs to come back.

9. Property crime is not a priority with the cops. They'll file their reports, take a few pics, and go back to their coffee and donuts. It's just the way it is.

I had a guy try to steal TWO car haulers from me one night in 1997. The jackwipes cut my fence, left tools and other evidence, and when the cop showed up, his FIRST words were "You have insurance?"...He never took a picture, collected nothing of the in-your-face evidence, and took a half-assed report. It's "tough shit to be you, buddy" to them.

And so it goes.

10. nukeman

nukeman
    from Michigan

What if his buddies had been drinking, decieded to hide his Stude but found it was out of gas, tried to fill it with a can in the dark with a lit cigarette? Car goes poof, and they crash the T trying to put it back. One of the newspapers said that the perps actually closed the barn door. Real buddies, huh?

Obama?

11. I love it when the H.A.M.B. Dick Traceys come out and solve crimes. Shit.. Can't you just feel for the guy without turning this into a drama fest? And, Just to put it out there.. If the assholes are caught, I, Myself, Want nothing to do with their balls.. I'll leave that to the keyboard thugs... Have a nice day...

12. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Its a real shame , but you really can't blame those who did this. Its got to be their parents who are at fault.

13. atom

atom

Don't know where you live but I had mine and a pals rented barn torched by some kids, they stole two mini dirtbikes and didn't want to leave any traces apparently. That's how their story went in the trial at least...

Our cars wasn't as pricey as that guys but we lost cars, motorcycles, parts and tools and that sucked...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  14. Deuces

Deuces

Neither do we.... Just put them in a meat grinder and then feed the rats....:rolleyes:

15. Naw, remove the meat grinder and just throw them live in a big wooden box filled with hundreds of hungry,rabid rats. (of course, nail the lid shut!):D:mad:

16. Pharouh

Pharouh

If someone went through the windshield of the T,maybe they should check hospital records for the night to see if anyone came in needing stitches in their head. just a thought.

17. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

The world percentage of "DIRTBAGS" has probably not increased by much, but there are a lot more people, hence MORE DIRTBAGS!
    What happened to that mans treasures, could happen to anyone of us, be vigilent!

18. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

Well someone has to do it..... I think I have my junior detective's card somewhere around here.

19. Now, all of a sudden it's a particular political party that did it! Wow.

20. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

Hey Nukeman, are you a defense attorney? Because you sure are good at defending indefensible acts.

21. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

fire sucks. look at this engine stand from the previous photo.

Attached Files:

22. scoobyscooter

scoobyscooter

I second that.....

23. Peterson32

Peterson32

what a shame... sry to see that, hope those guys get whats coming to them

24. the Cudas back glass and the others didn't hurt me as much as the factory tinted 1956 Mopar glass in the hardtop parts car that was going in my Fury - well we caught the juviniles and they went to boot camp over it for a year or so....well when they got out they came and got back in and set the barn on fire...burn alot of good shit there....the fire dept knew it was arson....but oh what a loss....that was two months after my mom passed...the neighbor got it on vidieo....

25. Cadillacjerk

Cadillacjerk

hahaha good one....although you may have something there..

26. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

I feel really bad for this gentleman...this is beyond sad!

27. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

Um, are those the Canadian liberals or the American liberals, because this happened in Alberta.

I'd bet anything it was a group of non-political kids getting wild. A liberal wouldn't torch a car because the smoke is bad for the environment.

28. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That is a real shame. :(

29. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

There's the answer right there, you nailed it.

30. nukeman

nukeman
    from Michigan

Liberals are liberals, no matter where they live.

Committing any crime or terrorist act to promote any agenda is wrong and it makes no difference if it's left wing or right wing extremism.

But if any one was trying to send a political message, not claiming responsibility or leaving some other message of why they did it, totally defeats the whole purpose of committing the crime. That proves this was not political unless they were total morons.

I would never defend any crime, but without more facts and from what I see in the pictures, I don't believe the story as told. Not believing the story is not the same as defending an indefensible act.