Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vandals destroy prized classics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cadillacjerk, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Cadillacjerk

Cadillacjerk

This really pisses me and I'm sure this fellow was a random target by some idiots, I would love to catch them in the act.....I hope this link works....anybody else have stories like this? :(

http://www.edmontonjournal.com /news/Vandals+burn+prized+antique+cars+video/6486777/story.html

if it doesn't work either cut and past in a new window or google the keywords ....this happened in Spruce Grove Alberta ...If somebody else posted about this then I apologize...I did a search but came up empty

2. There's also a search box at the top of your linked page. Type in "vandals destroy" and it will bring up the video.

That sucks... Hope they find whoever did it. I'd buy each of them a "round"...

3. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

4. Dirty30Dodge

Dirty30Dodge
    1. Upholstery

What a shame there is no sense behind these actions. I hope they catch them.

5. Hot_Rod_Johnny

Hot_Rod_Johnny
    from Sweden

Geez, the act of lowlife scumbags never suprise me. Really hope they find the r soles who did this. Death by hanging or something like that would be appropiate. :mad:

I am glad to say that I don't have any stories like that from my part of Sweden.

6. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Wow. That is beyond messed up.

It makes one wonder if there is more to the story.

7. outlaw256

outlaw256

i hope they hang them jerks.. i cant understand how people can do this kind of thing.

8. cheveey57

cheveey57

Two words come to mind....

Testicles and vise

9. Deuces

Deuces

I'd cut off their testicles so they don't contaminate the rest of the world...:mad::mad::mad:

Damn, that would hurt!... Don't ya think???..:D:D:mad:

10. What an asshole , someone needs tied to a bumper and dragged..just saying , clubbed with a torque wrench works as well..

11. My house was robbed earlier this year and it sucks. I now own two guns and hope they come back. I feel so sorry for this man. What the hell is wrong with people?

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Thats messed up

killin's too good for em..suffering is the only way...loooong and slow, with no end in sight!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  13. Deuces

Deuces

I have a Snap-On one that can cause some major damage.... :D:mad:

14. Hope they catch them, hang them with a meathook through their bungholes and set them on fire. (In a public square of course).

15. Deuces

Deuces

Need to get yourself a mean dog... Like this one..
    She don't like strangers.. ;)
    She's a black Chow and mean as hell....:D

Attached Files:

16. Deuces

Deuces

......Or you could get yourself a crazy chimp with a gun.....

Attached Files:

17. dexleo2

dexleo2

So sad... What the hell is wrong with people today?

18. lolife

lolife

I think if you get caught with Meth they should put you to sleep, and burn the body to make electricity. You can't fix a brain.

19. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

Yeah I was wondering that myself. Wacky car hating tree huggers perhaps? Or maybe this was the work of a pissed of wife or other relative. I'm inclined to believe that who ever burned the cars had a personal beef against the guy. It just seems way to big of a coincidence that the arson decided to target only the man's cars which are obviously his prized possessions.

20. sololobo

sololobo

What the hell, sick mo-fos. Somebody needs a good ass kicken. Really could see the sadness in the owner, bummer. ~sololobo~

21. nukeman

nukeman
    from Michigan

It sure is strange that someone would move the T out into the open, then carefully park the Stude behind some buildings to torch it. Didn't touch his other nicer cars that were parked right beside the two damaged cars?

Very strange.

Yep... lets have us a hangin', we can verify their stories when they stop kickin'.

Yes, it's sad.

What the hell is wrong with people indeed.

22. Deuces

Deuces

Bunghole...Hahahaha....:D

23. People have been like this for thousands of years...

I just ask "why?"

:(

Sam

24. neverwinter

neverwinter

i just simply do not understand how "people" can treat each other in such a way. maybe there is something to the story we arent aware of - not that that offers justification. there's just so little respect for other people, and others property and the ever-expanding feelings of entitlement amongst those who want without working. i know the effort i have into my stuff and that efforts is piddly compared to full on restos or major builds, i cant even imagine what it would feel like to go through what this man is. i guess thats the issue tho - too many idiots these days simply just dont care. very sad. not like insurance can buy original 80 year old glass or replace whatever memories he may have of doing the work. what if that was a father son project and one of them is gone? scumbag people never cease to amaze me. such callous and cowardly acts. i can only hope they steal something with no brakes and drive very quickly off a very very high cliff.

25. Stupid acts of vandals to destroy property that belongs to others is a tragic look at today's society,,my heart goes out for the gentleman that has a part of him taken away,,and the piece of mind that what he thought was secure on his own property can no longer be felt.

There is no punishment too sever for the criminals IF they are caught ,,but IF they are some bleeding heart lawyer will do his best to prove they did it because of a bad childhood.

What possible motive other that harboring a dislike for the gentleman that owned the cars and that is no excuse,it's a crying shame that it happened and it can happen to any of us.

Someone caught in such a crime could get lead poisoning.:mad: HRP

26. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

My girl says hang them , i say hangings to good for them :mad:

27. 46mercury

46mercury
    from livonia MI

Kids probably. And their parents know, and they ain't sayin'.

28. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

I also believe it's not a random act of violence and there's something fishy about it. The torched car was the four-door, thank God. The '27 will live on.

29. and they will say it's just an old car

30. FunnyCar65

FunnyCar65
    from Colorado

people have no respect for anything anymore.