Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spring Resolutions: Get Car Stuff Done!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Just finished rebuilding the front suspension on the '58 Apache this past weekend. Its headed to the alignment shop in the morning. We are going to drive it while doing body work on it this summer and hopefully have it ready for paint and the new engine ready to go in before cold weather returns. This is the first major renovation on it since we started driving it in '99.

2. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Jay, I'm sure Mr. T (for Tardel) is going to do right by your Merc.

I have been doing last minute fixes and improvements to the Acme van getting it ready for the long road trip to the Round Up. Added another gas tank so now I can go 23 miles between fill-ups. The 36 Cabriolet has a new carson top and is almost done getting a new coat of shiny black paint. The 54 Vicky (formerly Dady0's diner's car) has been getting some major re-working and will be hitting the road soon.

I guess I have a lot going on..

3. Jim

Jim

Putting the final touches on this...

Attached Files:

4. Yes it does! Damn snowball effect. "While I'm in here, I really should" etc. etc........:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

5. S.F.

S.F.

Is that a leopard print firewall?

6. Hey Stephen, yep, a little home-made custom painting, looks not bad:

[​IMG]

have a good one,

Carsten

7. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

It's been Spring in Arizona for a few weeks now. Summer's damn near here already. My next few weeks will be spent wishing I could mess with my '29 while recovering from surgery. (Tuesday)

8. We go straight from winter (it's about 3 weeks long here), to summer, it's been over 80 for about a month already...

Got a 1 car garage at home, and I got that cleaned up after I made a unholy mess making Billetproof trophies... She is past the "I-want-to-park-MY-car-in-the-garage-for-a-change, dammit!" phase and onto the "It's-a pain-in-the-ass-to-get-stuff-out-of-the-back-seat-when-it-is-in-the-garage" phase and she's parking it in the driveway again. I have an empty garage again...

So It's time to move my CB750 project home to work on it...
    Got a clunk in the driveline of the 46 Ford, so that'll need to be looked at
    Gotta start stripping the paint and bondo off the 46's body to prepare for little customizing stuff and paint... Always fun in 90+ degrees/90% humidity.
    Building a chuck wagon for events
    Build a woodworking shed to get MORE crap out of my tiny garage.

9. flamingokid

flamingokid

The nice thing about being sick for several years is that I've gotten rid of every project and now that I'm well I can re-focus on a single project.One that is done is better than 5 that are all needy.

10. duste01

duste01

OK! I got some help making my bed!!!!! Still lots to do on the Mistress and the daily driver.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]