Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2012 Lonestar RoundUp Meet & Greet Info and Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Apr 2, 2012.

1. 46stude

46stude

Huh- didn't realize there were actual hot rods down here in the Coastal Bend! :cool:

2. BootleggerMatt

BootleggerMatt

Best $50 bucks I spend all year. I'm already planning next years trip and we haven't even left. See ya'll Friday!

3. Slonaker

Slonaker

My wife and I will be there, but the coupe is staying at home this year. We are finishing up our renovation of a 40s house (with over an acre of land for my junk...), and that has been eating up all of our time and money for the last 18 months.

Slonaker

4. Junk is good! Enough room for it is great! From New Braunfels

5. I'm not going to make it this year so I will need lots of good pics of the show and the Meet and Greet. Adopting two more kids and moving have taken its toll on me this year and I am behind on everything...

Thanks for organizing this again Denise.

6. sololobo

sololobo

I am sad to miss this great show, take plenty-o-pix and postem up for us folks stuck at home. Have a blast gang! Home, but not alone! ~sololobo~

7. Sin7

Sin7
    from Wylie TX

this is my first year going, but not the last. I'll see you guys at 1:00 on saturday.

8. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

We spent the night in Taylor Tx last night and will see you guy's at the BBQ.

B:)B

9. robleticia

robleticia

The meet and greet was awesome! Thanks Denise and Doc! It was very nice to meet you guys and so many others. Those of you who dont know Denise are missing out, coolest lady at the car show!!!! Got to meet Grits and his better half, John from Notstock and Ryan, but I still missed a bunch of you guys, maybe next year!?!?!

10. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I don't know about that.. You handed me a magnetic can sleeve and a sticker. I've been putting that can sleeve to good use.. I just can't remember what the proper name is for those. :confused::D

Thanks for organizing the meet and greet, Denise!

iPhone - TJJ app

11. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I've missed this every year. I need to write a list on my hand or something...

12. robleticia

robleticia

Koozie! Yes I remember meeting you!

13. Nice meeting you too man. ;)

14. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

Forgot all about the meet and greet.
    Did get the chance to meet Grits and his wife on Congress and see his Coupe in person.
    Very Nice.

15. Tommy R

Tommy R

You and me both! I thought sure I'd remember this year, but nope. I'm going to blame the hangovers. :eek:

16. Surely someone took some pics of this to share?

17. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Jeff, you didn't make it either? Pics would be nice.

Lee

18. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

John Jackson (Not Stock Photography) took some group shots, I'm sure they will be posted soon. Glad I was able to make it this year, thanks Denise for getting someone to man my booth to attend. My ticket for the prize was off by one number...Oh so close. A big thanks to Doc for having such a great prize all these years. You da man! And it was great to meet so many of my fellow HAMB'rs.

19. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Elpolacko and I just got back late last night after 15 hour marathon drive. Saturday was such a busy time in our booth that I didn't get out to the meet and greet... Did get to meet Denise and a few others in the course of day though. Just sorry I missed the get together! I think this show is now gonna' be on the permanent "to do" list every year though. OH, and when I post this, it'll be the first time I get to see my screen name lit up in red... I decided to do the Alliance member thing at the show!

20. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

21. 46stude

46stude

I waited long enough to miss everyone, but got there in time to say hi to Denise & walk with her for a few minutes. Classy lady- even if she doesn't like Mexican food.

Anybody ever find the Meet & Greet banner? It disappeared in the high winds.

22. robleticia

robleticia

But she does like Margaritas!

23. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Doesn't like mexican food?!?! Is that even possible? What would one eat? And she seemed so nice when she stoped by the booth on Friday...

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

WOW, I'm blushing.:eek:
    Thanks so much for the kinds words AND the drink koozie. Was really nice to finally meet you. We've got to hang out together more next time.

Thanks bud! It was fun wasn't it.:cool:

I did, will post soon.

I'm glad you were able to make it and mingle for abit. Wanted to thank you for the AWESOME piece of artwork that I purchased from you thins year. I'm looking at it right now and I'm totally in LOVE! You are the bestest!

I enjoyed finally meeting you and having the opportunity to sit and chat. Sorry you two missed the meet & greet but there's always next year.

Thought I would make it alittle more noticeable, and no we didn't find it even after looking around all the other booths thinking it might have blown into one of them. No luck.:(

Yes she does AND martinis too:D

:p She does BBQ like TRUE Texans:D

25. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

where is the meet n greet photos?

26. pecker head

pecker head

And yes , you could smell the fumes at the meet and greet !