Register now to get rid of these ads!

11" clutch any of em not made in China ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dmw05x, Apr 10, 2012.

1. dmw05x

dmw05x

I use to use Zoom clutchs in all my old hot rods. Went on the internets looked up Zoom to see what was up and they proudly talk about what great materials and the like that they get out of Hung Chow and Chin Lee. Anyone know an all American Company that I can use??? Dan First XXX now Zoom geeeez.

2. TDWZ28

TDWZ28
    from Michigan

This seems to say that Centerforce clutchs are made in Arizona.

Continuous development and improvement of product offerings is reflected in the unique features of the Centerforce® clutch line being protected under nine separate (9) U.S. patents. Today, Centerforce® has over 1700 different non-asbestos clutch/pressure plate applications available to the automotive enthusiast. First and foremost, Midway Industries and Centerforce® are proud to be a three-generation family owned business, World headquartered and manufacturing exclusively in Prescott, Arizona, committed to create the highest quality and most innovative products available. Centerforce® clutch systems are the performance enthusiast’s first choice and can be found on leading OEM and customized vehicles worldwide.

3. dmw05x

dmw05x

Thanks I'm on it. Dan

4. Centerforce clutches stand up to the abuse of our Nitrous cars, highly recommended, TR

5. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Good to hear all of the positive responses about Centerforce products. I've picked up a complete flywheel/clutch disc/pressure plate assembly to go behind the 427 435hp Chevy/Doug Nash/ Franklin quick change combo for my '32 5w project. Should be fun:)

Frank

6. Checksix!

Checksix!

Luk brand, sold by pep boys is still US made, at least mine was sold by Pep Boys. It is the higher priced one when you ask.

Dave

7. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I like the LuK brand. Hope they're still good, been a couple years since I ordered one.