Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

with your employee discount you will be looking cool in no time :rolleyes:

2. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Haha thats funny.

KNUX!!!

3. 340HilbornDuster

340HilbornDuster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They try to make the TV shows for a broader audience....
    ....& Outlaw Garage Is As Good As It Gets!!!

.....There's no such thing as "Fun for the Whole Family"

Mahalo
    T

4. CAL

CAL
    from Neosho Mo.

Wow, it is true. Money can't buy class.

5. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

Keerist! 44 Friggin' pages ... I started reading all of it, but then I finally had to catch some sleep, and when I finally awoke and got here today, it was up to 44 pages .... I haven't got time for all this. But I liked the show, I'll watch it again, and good luck to all those concerned.

6. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Class or humility!

7. The overall format of the show was (this is gonna hurt) basically carbon copied American Chopper.
    I dont necessarily blame Jesse or The A.S.S. guys cause im thinking there is a large amount of scripted content that goes into this. There are writers on every show and im having doubts about the ones assigned to this ! The vandalizing sequence was pretty lame.
    Car came out decent and the show is definitely better than anything else out there right now, so...I'll stay tuned.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

It is a TV show for entertainment. Don't read into it any further. It is for the masses and not for a tech schooling. If you want that, find a mentor and spend your waking hours in the shop practicing.
    If you have extra time to sit in front of the television and watch a show, then that is your choice. For me to question the content of the show is not what I choose. I would question many that sit in front of the television and waste an hour (in their eyes) and then waste two more reading and posting their rants. To me, that is 3 hours of practice that you have just lost.
    Funny thing is, Jesse, Bob and the gang at A.S.S. are doing what they love. They just got lucky to get two paychecks. One from customers and one from the network. I can't shame a guy for that. So keep doing what you guys are doing and if someone wants to put a "spin" on it for television, it most likely will have more for the masses than for the masters watching.

9. Next to SOA garb....." Sons of Anarchy "

10. A tad too much drama, a little too much predictability, one cool ride that I really would have liked to see more of.

Look at it this way guys. As Jesse Jr. gets older and as the show continues we may see a "Jr. vs Sr." show!

Hopefully by then a lightning bolt comes down from the sky and strikes me right between the eyes.

Good first show effort JJ. Hopefully it gets better from here.

11. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

This confirms for me what I've been thinking for a long time. Every middle aged guy with a goatee sitting on their highly accessorized V-twin wishes he could build his own hot rod.

12. c.cwf

c.cwf

always looks good when ya got a shit load of money ,try building that shit with next to nothing in your pocket, when your in a jam you don't run for your credit card,, you find a way because you have no other option, and thats the show I would watch ,any one can wait for Fedex and slap it all together,!!
    :Dbunch a kiss ass dicks:D

13. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

Who's Jesse James?

14. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

Was it the greatest show ever??? No. But I dug it. More fun than re-runs.

15. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Geezzz!!........I wonder how many critcs, who have posted about how they don't like this new show, Have actually built anything??......Those guys who did this have some real talent, And are builders!! Not couch dreamers like some!!....I am just glad to see a show focused on hot rods, instead of another fucking Cooking show!! or some other type of dumbshit Nobody gives a fuck about!!....I do not know jesse james, But I have seen enough to know that he is just a guy just like you and I who puts his pants on one leg at a time. And he has a true passion for creating cool shit with metal, And he has some really bad ass!! metal tools, Anyhow enough of my rant, I got work to do. But I live in the "Show Me" state!, So if any of you Guys can Do a better Hotrod TV program, Shit! Get off your couch and Show me watcha got!....Otherwise, just keep sitting on your couch eating dorito's and switch over to paula dean when "Outlaw garage" comes on.

16. jchav62

jchav62

I watched it... Liked it... Good luck to those dudes.

17. Beau

Beau

I hope it spawns into something bigger.

Build offs between Speed Shops.

More money and exposure for builders.

More people to buy them when we are done.

18. Quote: "Geezzz!!........I wonder how many critcs, who have posted about how they don't like this new show, Have actually built anything??"

Built stuff myself ... NEVER stole parts from someone elses car to do it though.

Go ahead, you can now argue that it was not really an abandoned car and that it was all staged ... doesn't matter (as I see it) he is clearly suggesting theft is fine if you need parts and it doesn't appear as though the owner will miss them or care ..... do YOU have any parts cars laying around on YOUR property that you wouldn't mind people STEALING parts from?

Wifes uncle had a Model A coupe shell stolen from his property ... it was NOT abandoned, but someone with the same attitude as Mr James came along and STOLE IT.

Not impressed

19. I heart Wisconsin Bob
    tk

20. dont move...

21. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

No arguement from me man!......Show me what you have built!

22. Thank You!

23. williebill

williebill

45 pages,geez,lock this one up,please.
    Mostly liked it,hate drama BS,sure would have been nice to actually see the car being built. Could have spread it out over 4-5 shows and taught John Q. a lot about hot rods.
    Haven't and won't read the other million posts.
    Good to see Bleed in charge after reading his posts on here.
    Worst part? Cutting up the Camaro steering column,with that BULLSHIT philosophy about stealing shit for your car. Try that at my house,see what happens.

24. Truckedup

Truckedup

Yeah,like no one here is a dickhead,a fuck up.........or earned a bunch of money.....:D

25. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I think we've covered this... Poor damned horse is beat to a bloody pulp.

Back to hot rods and customs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.