Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Drama, Drama, Drama everyone on hear cryin Drama is choc full of it!

Just do what you do and the show will be Killer and all the Drama queens will watch!

Good Luck, on your new venture!!!

2. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

First Howard stern on america's got talent and now this! I've got to say guys, if this is hell it's pretty freakin cool!

3. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

It's about time Jesse is back on TV. I am really looking forward to the new show.

Also, History channel is replaying his blacksmith show tomorrow at 2:00pm

4. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

I can't wait to see the comments after the episode airs. I for one do not expect to be thrilled. The guy can make stuff. No argument there. My prediction is they'll spend too much time on this, and not enough time on that. I hope I'm wrong, because I'm sick of all these car warriors/american pickers/storage wars/pawn stars........I watch an average of 5-10 minutes of each before changing the channel. I've yet to watch a whole episode of any of these shows. So, it'll be interesting at the very least.

5. Programed to record..looking foward to watching

6. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Yo, Jessie remember when you were on Leno and you told him that you liked cars that when they pulled up they were the type of car a guy would get out of and kick your ass and that he was more into chitty chitty bang bang type cars.Did Jay really get pissed or was that an act?I kinda think he did get pissed but the truth hurts loved it,Keep on keepin on!

7. Moose223

Moose223

8. A little humility goes a long way.

9. Count Scrapula

Count Scrapula
    from Mid TN

Lookin forward to it, but please don't blow it up if it doesn't meet the deadline.

10. Hot Rod Cowboy

Hot Rod Cowboy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

An even better reason to tell the producer to fuck off from time to time! Even with all the drama and shit on all "those other shows," I still learned stuff from them. JJ, you have better taste and more skill, so I'll for sure be watching. I just wish I had 10% of the tools you've got!

Oh yeah, and your Merc haunts both my dreams and my nightmares!!!;)

11. [​IMG]

Circle the wagons

12. Half an hour away.

I got a Lone Star Beer buzz going. I already gave the wife a heads up not to fuck with me until it`s over. I think she`s gonna watch too. :)

13. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

look forward to seeing seeing it. hope that all goes well as you get a fresh start in Tx.

14. hotrod fozzie

hotrod fozzie

Always liked your work jesse really excited to see some of the projects coming from AUSTIN SPEED SHOP ! p.s. really like the green chevy!!

15. 1927Tudor

1927Tudor

Jesse,

is the show just a US broadcast deal? Doesn't list on Discovery Canada...

Chris

16. I'm enjoying it so far... but i now realized I will no longer be able to find a set of E&Js for my Ford. and Bob is gunna be a big "STAARR". haha

17. Racewriter

Racewriter

Show starting out with Jesse being a douchebag and throwing the entire crew of teh shop under the bus. Big fuckin' surprise there.

18. Dave50

Dave50

Its his shop his way dont like it get the fuck out, your a douche..... Failing is not a option

19. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

I loves me some Bob Bleed

20. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Ha. Jeez man, lighten up. His shop, his fucking rules. Plus who gives a shit enough to take it so seriously. I'm stoked to see cool hot rods on tv.

21. Everytime Bob is on it makes me giggle. "I've had poop in my pants the whole time"

22. chryco

chryco
    from Winnipeg

Please don`t build any theme based Hot Rods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL !!
    Best of Luck with the new series

23. chopdtop

chopdtop

I was surprised to see that a local car, the black full fendered 32 coupe, was shown when Jesse started talking about 32's. That was pretty cool. So far it's pretty cool and I'm glad tehre is something to watch when The Walking Dead isn't on.

Call me a dick, everyone else does, but I still roll my eyes every time I hear a person with money say money isn't everything and it doen't buy happyness.

24. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

Tuck's beard is hot too.

25. kokomochandler

kokomochandler
    BANNED

i dont have much money but theres not one person in hollywood id trade lives with. im happy with none.

26. kokomochandler

kokomochandler
    BANNED

thats the smallest cut ive seen for a stitch.

27. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

best show ever.

28. I can hear some serious stomach aches happening. Just remember boys, this is what we would rather see over a show about rat rods.

29. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

watching these guys beats the pants off of anything else on tv. I would watch these guys just talking about cars, getting to watch them build is incredible.

30. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

C'mon Patrick, don't "lettuce" down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.