Register now to get rid of these ads!

2X1 linkage for Tattersfield Intake on 235

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratrod54, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Ratrod54

Ratrod54
    from Frisco, tx

Does anyone have any idea if a linkage kit can be bought for a 2X1 Tattersfield intake? I have two Carter carbs and need to get them all hooked up but I am having trouble fabricating something. I also have two Rochester's but would like to run the Carters. If someone has any info for Rochester's that would be good too. I just need to get this thing up and running. I have seen others with similar set ups and would like to know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Ratrod54

Ratrod54
    from Frisco, tx

Nothing...? Anyone fab one? Maybe a fe pics so I can see what I'm not doing right?

3. 52HardTop

52HardTop

I can send some pics. Hey, you get shit for your handle yet? That rat rod thing is not looked upon as a good thing round here!
    Dom

4. Ratrod54

Ratrod54
    from Frisco, tx

Funny you mention that... I was informed when I first joined and apologized and indicated I meant no disrespect. Taken from an article on the Jalopy Journal... "A real “rat rod” to us is a raw, unfinished, traditional hot rod with all the right ingredients!" this is the idea that was always preached to me. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=5305 I guess if people are not willing to help because of a handle then I'm screwed. Haha. I guess I can start a new account... Your pics would be much appreciated!