Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin7

Sin7
    from Wylie TX

Best of luck Carnal. See you at the roundup.

2. Good luck with the show.

Now to my real question....... It looks like the trailer shows you stretching the T-5 shifter instead of welding on a different handle..... That certainly is thinking out of the box... Looks like you ended up with a cool tapered shaft.

Not the most time efficient way to get from A to B, but sure does give a unique ressult.

3. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

love your work, always entertaining. you dont need all that BS for entertainments sake. action is louder than words, and you perform. love everything you do. respect!

4. I'll try the show.

I think Monster Garage in its own way inspired me to get my '51 Mercury. I think that show made 50's cars feel more accessible to me. I used to dream of having a Merc in the 80's and 90's but thought I don't know how a f'g flathead works and how do you keep something on that old in running condition. Well, I'm in that now, I drive mine every weekend here in Chicago.

I don't mind that shows have challenges and deadlines, we have those in life too. Just watching a bunch of guys make something isn't enough.

Here are my suggestions (I'm friends with Kurt Urban and I'm almost as smart as him) :) :

-I want to see you build a car to go after a Bonneville record, and I want you to film the stuff like building it, the fuckups, but also the drive there and bunking down, having a good time, and then getting down to biz and making a decent shot at it. I would like to go to Bonneville but I'd also like to see it from a POV of someone too.
    -I want you to do some life lesson stuff. Like let someone know when they are letting folks down, but keeping it real. Hot rod shops for the most part suck. They over promise and never keep any promises. Change that.
    -I want to see you build one really nice vehicle, era-specific, and then show it year at the Autoramas. Pick pre 55, or mid 60's, but build something cool where you try to be traditional and you are not thumbing your nose a traditional. Build it for us.
    -Get me the measurements of the radiator, I asked you before on FB. Wuv u.

John Ryan

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

one of these days I will have to get me some of that fancy cable TV.:(

6. NOTCH

NOTCH

Shoot! Im glad I have that one Channel on the tube to watch the show!
    Cant wait!
    Notch

7. We're in too...

Loved the old show too.

Good Luck and don't sweat what the nay-sayers all whine about - that's their problem.

8. RichG

RichG

I made it to page 12 before my eyes started to blur, so if this stuff was said/covered already, my bad.

I've been bummed since you killed the WCC site, there was some good stuff going on there, I especially liked having the links to Metal Church all in one place to view. Are you going to have any more episodes of Metal Church? Any plans to put up your own site again?

Good luck with the show, I'll be watching, and thank God you're back on Discovery, the sloping forehead gorilla daddy/nutswinger "chopper" dipf#cks had pretty much driven me away from it!

9. Ok...I told the wife to set the DVR so I can fast forward through the commercials.

10. chigger

chigger

I am a pipefitter, and damn proud to do what i do!!!!!

11. cruiser51

cruiser51

cant wait got it on record for tonight. nice to see you back doing what you whant to do. not all the stupid shit good luck man. looks like you got some good tallent with you.

12. Ratrod54

Ratrod54
    from Frisco, tx

Good luck! This new venture should be a bad ass if you turn out stuff that your passionate about. Cant wait to see some of your projects!

13. Well dude I wish you the BEST with this new show. Just keep all the drama bullshit out of it and show off all the skills you are blessed with and everyone will really dig it.
    BEER is in the frig, popcorn ready for it to be nuked, so bring it on....

14. I have said it before and will say it again, Jesse has forgot more than all the haters have learned combined! 'Nother dick tunin in tonight.

15. I don't have cable or a dish so I guess my only chance to catch your show will be if someone posts it to U-tube ...

If the show is good, I'll watch it ... if it isn't, I won't.

Hey look, a squirrel

16. braindamage

braindamage
    from Arnold Mo

DVR is set. It will be nice to see real fabricators on TV again instead of some assclowns bolting billet and chinese crap on a fiberglass car or mail order frame.:eek:

17. ricktard

ricktard
    from spokane

hot rod themed hot rods.... hella im there

18. FLATHEAD'N IT

FLATHEAD'N IT

Perfect timing Jessie. Alot of us have been waiting for some old skool rod builds on the boob. Great seeing you on Sons of Guns. Rock that BAR brother!

19. nutajunka

nutajunka

20. Speed~On

Speed~On

Great video, Jesse.
    I will definitly be tuning in tonight and the DVR is set to record as well!

21. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Thanks laidout53.. I will be tuning in

22. drylakesspeedco

drylakesspeedco
    from Las Vegas

it's about time! can't wait!

23. VERNOR-GREEN GARAGE

VERNOR-GREEN GARAGE
    from Michigan

I think its great going back a few steps and and getting back into whats real!
    Good Luck!!!

24. toddwith2ds

toddwith2ds
    from AZ

can't wait to watch this. Looking forward to it.

25. rustang

rustang

I'll be tuning in tonite.... good luck with the new show Jesse, looks like it will be a great project
    Tom

26. Sweepspear

Sweepspear

Cool!
    A side benefit to my watching this show is, it will piss the Wife off and she'll leave the room. :D

27. I'm looking forward to this show. We made it to the ASS Bonnie and Clyde show for the debut of the 32. Enjoyed visiting with you and talking KDFs and hearing of your early years with D Vittone. Good luck!

28. My 84 year old father who lives with me says he won't be watching and he's a real DICK , Richard to be exact.

29. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

I'll be watching, sounds like a great show.

30. I'm sure you've heard this one already, but NO THEME CARS! Oh yeah... and no skulls on anything please.

Other than that, keep on keepin' on. Between the few actually good car shows worth watching, The HAMB, and a few good car-guy friends I need all the inspiration I can get to finish my shit.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.