Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raidmagic

raidmagic

I'll add my .02 on this. We need a good car show, something with out the built in ads and all the BS. I like your style so I'll be watching for that, hopefully I'll get to see some real cool fab in the process. Good luck.

2. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wishing you the best . You are a talented Man.

3. harmless

harmless

You said it all!! Make yourself happy first then family . . . . (cause if you aint happy nothing else will be) Best of luck

4. uhohjim

uhohjim

Fuckin Aye!

5. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Thank God.....It's about time there is a show worth watching. Good Luck

6. I will definitely be tuned in to your show tonight Jesse...... you are a true metalsmith and I admire your devotion to your craft and your kids man! Ever think you will be able to come to the East coast to hang out or take a tour?

7. Just one more "Dick" wishing good things for the show. The work that you do with a piece of metal is unbelievable.
    Later,
    Dick
    (really)

8. I just set the dvr. Look forward to seeing the show. Best of luck...

9. cederholm

cederholm

I'm digg'n it - good luck with the show.

10. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sounds like a great premise for a fun show. I agree inspiring kids, is what its all about. Stay true to past A.S.S. builds and style,use "real" old speed parts; an you sure got a winner in my book. Oh, an paint that bitchin Merc`s radiator satin black already! Best of luck,you talented sucker!

11. 1moore

1moore

With all the negative i've heard in the last couple years I figured I'd finally pipe in and give my two sense worth. Who the fuck cares who's feelings he's hurt,what girl he supposedly cheated on or any other tabloid rumors. Are you car guys and girls or are you closet Oprah fans? The OCC fans are obviously Oprah watchers who have no idea how anything is built the right way . This is about watching one of the most talented welder, fabricators to come along in a long time. I'm not saying this because I have a man crush but because I'm tired of listening to all retards who don't know a fucking thing about fabricating and should just stay on the couch.

12. Degenerate

Degenerate
    from Indiana

So far 19 pages stroking Jesse. I think he gets it, lots of fabrication and low or no drama. Good luck with the show Jesse, I will watch it.

13. I'll be one of those "DICK'S" watching tonight!.......haha

14. Nice to be called a "dick" then want ya to watch an upcoming show....please. I'd rather be in the garage building my own stuff than sitting on the couch watching t.v.

15. I can't wait to watch. Like a lot have already said, we need more hot rod related shows. Jesse, you are a true master when it comes to metal work, I wish I had 1/2 the talent you have in your little finger, because I don't have ANY!

16. amitygravel

amitygravel

Jesse
    Good luck with the show.
    Really looking forward to checking it out

Craig

17. beauishere

beauishere

Thanks for the warning.

18. Leckemby

Leckemby

I think this will finally give "regular people" a chance to see real custom building...Most have no idea that you even build cars... I have always thought that your cars were the best things you built. I got so razed when all the drama when down and my friends tried to ding me for being a fan...now TV will be better than ever...I ahev always loved people who do what they want and don't really care what anyone else thinks...I loved it when you said, that you would chop up a one of a kind car, I take some heat for some of my ideas but I must tell you that you have and continue to inspire me to push myself...I will never meet you or hang out with you, I don't care how many strippers you bang...just keep making dope ass rides. Yes I have been accused of being a nut hugger, but we all have people we admire. Say what you want but tv needs a JJ enema. tonight we get one.

19. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

finally something inspirering on tv to watch...jonesrnc

20. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

I will be watching, I think the masses want a car /bike related show that shows less drama and more of the talent behind the builds, I know I am sick of all the tv stuff and I keep looking for that one show to interest me and keep me on the couch rather then in the shop. I work alot on kustoms, and sometimes it would be nice to watcha show, get some insperation, and go back to hammering on metal with a new trick to try. I have alot of respect for jesse and the austin boys.....I was one of the fortunate ones to get to work with jesse, and the man has talent, but he seems to be genuenly interested in teaching or learning something. As an ol timer I worked with once said, "If you learn a lil sumptin from every one you work with, you will be as good as all those guys together. " I look foreward to a stimulating show instead of goofy drama. If jesse has his way it will be very interesting.

21. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

I have a 2 yr old daughter and raising her by myself has really put TV way way aside, so for the sake of this show and the fact that I like what you do I'm going to dust off the TV and watch the show tonight after I put my daughter to bed. Good luck in your debut tonight.

22. don daddyo

don daddyo

I'll be there to watch this ,could be something that everybody waiting for Good Luck to you Guys ...Would like to get my hands dirty too...

23. Im hoping ill find it somewhere online to watch or download the episode as there really nothin worth watching of this calibre over here! keep it up and look forward to more from you and the Austin Speed Shop

24. david_s914

david_s914

I have my DVR set also. I hope that the show stays away from the way that Boyd's show went. I thought it started out ok, and then went to hell with all of the drama and the bullshit deadlines. I hope it focuses more on the relaxed builds and talent rather than on " how fast can we get this build out." I love the talent that Jesse has, and still think that he should have won the bike builoff !!! I still have that one on DVR just so that I can hear Jesse tell Jr. " I don't build my shit just for TV, I build it to ride" !!!! Good luck, and I will be watching !!

25. jungle_josh

jungle_josh

I will be watching . Thanks Jessie !

26. ShakeyPuddin55

ShakeyPuddin55

You still look just like me.
    I suppose I'll check it out.

27. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

K.I.S.S.

Not that shitty band either.

Traditional mills, good metal fab and shaping, burnouts, and maybe a side-boob or two.

28. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is a lie...

29. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I swear if the Direct TV guy doesn't have my new cable hooked up before the show starts, I TIG weld his eyes shut!

30. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

ok we have all talked about this show etc..but when is it and what time is it on..the west coast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.