Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by willyinmd, Apr 8, 2012.

1. willyinmd

willyinmd
    from baltimore

View attachment 1609698
    View attachment 1609731
    View attachment 1609719 Hi everyone,
    My name is Will and I live in Baltimore Maryland. I really need some knowledge from you guys. Im a car guy too but the older classic and antique makes and models are past my era and small details I am blind View attachment 1609730 too. I need to sell some art work to help my some out with his new apartment. I have an Org watercolor and pencil concept of a 1933 Packard or Cadillac. There is a photo of a 1933 Packard special that an cowboy actor of that time had and his name Buck Jones. It looks to have the same front end going, the headlights are built as part of the fenders. The rear looks the same but my drawing is missing the rear fins. The Buck Jones car is really a cadillac I found out by looking around on the internet.I will try to download a photo of the Buck Jones car and post it. Thanks for any help. Can not sell it unless I know what it is Ha Ha. I dont like selling my car stuff but I need to help my Son out. View attachment 1609698

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. styleline

styleline
    from so-hol

3. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

Welcome from so cal...

4. AGY mechanic

AGY mechanic

Welcome to the hamb.

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

6. willyinmd

willyinmd
    from baltimore

Thanks for the Welcome. Its not been too long since I learned how to get around on the internet. I really like good fourms meet new freinds and a great soure of info you never know who your going to meet. I work for myself now and mostly work for my freinds some being vintage car collectors. Most are not real weathly but have enough within thier means to have a project or two going on. My one freind found a 36 Cord as a project and its only a shell. He wants to put a sub frame in it to start with. He likes them long 30's cars and has a pretty nice Alburn I thinks its a 1979 repo. We have a ok soure for some vintage car parts here in Maryland and PA still a few older yards around. I also collect art old prints mostly some Org paints. I aways keep my eye out for anything car related and its not often I find something like the watercolor I posted.

7. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome to the HAMB !

8. Greetings from Iowa!

9. Welcome aboard!!

10. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

11. willyinmd

willyinmd