Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Just saw this thread, read it all, and I'm all in!
    Looking forward to some inspiration, education and fun!

2. brownhauler

brownhauler

Got it set to the DVR. Now where are the rest of the pics with the girlie from the Sons of Guns show that was on the back of your bike??

Good Luck with the show!

3. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Best of luck with the show> I'm reallly looking forward to it!

4. I'm 26 yrs old, went to a trade school to be diesel mechanic. Got a good job, worked my ass off and started building a 69' GMC thats chopped and built a full frame for. Pushed that aside and started on a 53' dodge pickup. Built another full frame and chopped it 4" and im in the process of making a full blown Kustom. I've been a huge fan of yours since Motorcycle mania come out. When my dodge is done, i want bring it to the Lone Star Round-up to show you!

Thanks for inspiring me to build bad ass shit!!!

Heres my GMC

[​IMG]

Heres a couple pictures of my dodge currently.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the frame

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking and keep doing what your doing!

Justin

5. Abomb

Abomb

I hope I'm in my shop working on my car when it's on....family obligations only give me one or two nights a week to do that...BUT, my DVR is set.

6. qwkkid

qwkkid
    from Toronto

Good luck to you and the rest of the "ASS" crew. It's about time we saw guys on T.V. with real grease under their nails.

7. Penetrator

Penetrator
    from SK CAN

Nope, but you can see Musk Ox fucking, exciting fishing drama or maybe learn how to parallel park.

Send 'em here....

[email protected]

8. A lot of us HAMB'ers do the same kinda stuff every day in our shops but, no one can get it exposed in in the mainstream airwaves like Jesse does.

This is the kinda stuff that will help keep Hot Roddin' alive for a long time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  9. Fred Kuhn

Fred Kuhn
    from So. Nevada

Jesse,
    GOOD LUCK MAN & GOD SPEED!!!!! Can't wait, I'm hooked.

10. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Ha I would of been the first guy fired... and it would of been from Bob not Jesse.. hahahaha Bob has kicked me out of the shop more than once... so don't worry about it...

11. cafekid

cafekid

Jesse,

First of all, yes I will be watching the show. And I am one of those young guys that cant afford to buy my shit so I build it.Lucky for me I am better with my hands than I am sitting in sime classroom. Secondly, the tinted glasses you wear when you do the blacksmithing who makes them/where can I get my hands on a pair?Not only are they bad ass looking but they look a whole lot more comfortable to wear while gas welding, than the normal eye sheilds.

RC

12. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

Good Luck with the show man,

13. Hahaha...that funny right thare!

14. KomoG2

KomoG2
    from Utah

Will be watchin Jesse! Glad to see your still doin your thing seeming despite the world of shit everyone wants to give you. Funny, now that you have all the shit you worked so hard for that no one really gave you, everyone wants to give you shit.....

15. I just want to know why the Tuttles threw out your very thoughtful gift? I would have loved to have some of that cake. Why were the pictures so blurry? Could not make out what it was really was.( I thought it was funny) What's up will TV these days?

16. sir_ely

sir_ely

Hhhmmmmm, interesting...let's see how this one plays out....definitely a talented individual you are.....good luck.

17. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

Good luck with the show, I hope we get to see it down here in NZ.
    ._
    Scotty

18. NumbNutz

NumbNutz

Damn, Finally something worth watching on TV ? Long time coming and all the best my friend.
    What's the show biz saying? " Go break a leg " - you've already done that, Literally!

19. Hoping for some time given to parts hunting, kind of like those water cooled cylinder heads from one of the other specials. Some story behind/driving the build stuff. Gonna be neat to see all the talent working hopefully as a team. No matter what it's gotta be better than other network alternatives.

20. ParkinsonSpeed

ParkinsonSpeed

Man i lost touch with T.V. a long time ago with all the purpose filled drama/reality shows. When i caught wind of this i was amazed i may learn a new technique or two from a guy and true fabricator would look up to. We don't care about your personal life, we care about the true man that uses his hands to build his own world and is proud of it. I know ive watched and listened to anything you had to say about tools, techniques, and trade secrets and took them to heart. Good luck and keep it real and keep us Texans and fellow builders proud!

21. I am looking forward to this.Hope it works .

22. I also cancelled my cable awhile ago. I hope we can catch the episodes online somewhere. Good to see you back Jesse.

23. coolmilitary

coolmilitary
    from So Cal

This was first posted yesterday, and already 18 pages of comments.
    Say's a little something.
    I miss the short films you did at your old website. (building a bike tank. etc..).
    Those were works of art.
    Hope you put a little bit of art in this new show as well.
    I will be checking it out. Always interested in learning something new.

EdiRoy.

24. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Hell yes I'll be watching.

25. Steverod

Steverod

26. swe64

swe64

i always been a big fan of metalshaping it is like art some like it some dont,you are working with your hands and eyes and some time with body.
    good luck with showing people o tv
    ken
    sweden

Attached Files:

27. austlinc

austlinc
    from Australia

Best of luck mate!

I will be watching when it finally makes it to Australia!

I spied a 65 Lincoln Continental nose cone shot in the video link, is it a custom in progress?

I checked the Austin website, nothing in the gallery...

Cheers Angelo

28. Six-Shooter

Six-Shooter
    from Ohio

Looking forward to the new show! We'll definately be watching. Best wishes!!!

29. Pistnbroke

Pistnbroke
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

(Man....
    I really don't know how to respond to this. All kidding and shit talking aside it is comments like this that keep me pushing myself to do what I do. I never set out to inspire anyone. I was just some broke ass white trash kid from Long Beach/Riverside that wanted cool stuff. I could never afford to buy, so I had to learn how to make it with my hands. In turn I found my purpose in life.
    Jesse)

I read this and realized I too am a self taught build it my self come from nothing not set out to inspire and keep pushing myself to do more and learn a lot more person just like you.
    I have been to your Speed Shop in Austin cool place, love my kids and kept them involved with me rebuilt bikes and cars learned to metal work Hell we are like twins except you are bigger and could kick my ass in one round if you could catch me.
    I will be watching your show and hope to learn something, you do inspire by the way.
    Enjoy life it is all we are on this earth for if you fail to enjoy you failed at life.

Attached Files:

30. Diavolo

Diavolo

Good luck Jesse. I'd love to see you actually fire and not put up with the bullshit that passes for entertainment on that other show hosted by Discovery. I no longer have cable because of crap shows like that, hopefully I can catch it on Hulu. If not, good luck anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.