Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmw05x

dmw05x

Just keep on keepin on.

2. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Good Talking to you Fuckers today. Thanks for all the positive feedback. You guys aren't so bad. Maybe I should make this a regular thing.
    Thanks in advance for watching tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing what you think.
    jesse

FUCKINITUPAGAIN
    [​IMG]

3. F&J

F&J

Such a load of talent in Austin Speed Shop... good group to be associated with.

4. Don't be a stranger !

5. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

The real star of the show is an 86 Camaro!

I don't even know what to think about all of this..... It's exciting and weird...

We built a hot rod and they filmed it.... It was fun.... I'm super proud of everybody!

I am honored to be a part of it....thank you Jesse.

I need to get back to work.... Still lots to do before the round up!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  6. All I want to know is what Anvil that is? WOW, that thing is swanky. My forge could only envy such a nice anvil next to it!~

7. chevydave1965

chevydave1965
    from Iowa

I've watched all of your shows & have the DVR set for
    this as well. I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks jesse !

8. MODELA30

MODELA30

I went to San Antonio on vacation last year and stoped at the car museum in Austin (Dicks if I remember correctly) then stopped at Austin Speed Shop talked to Rocko there for a while very nice shop Iam glad I went. I see your a Knucklehead freak I take that to heart have 2 Knuckles myself but anyway I am glad that a welder and mechanics and car lovers are on tv. Blue collar guys like a lot of us on the tube maybe finally get some recognition for the hard work we do that some people most white collar folk just overlook. I am glad and have pride that my hands get dirty. I see yours do to!!! Good luck with the show!! Knuck from indiana.

9. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

Will someone finally tell me what that hand signal JJ's giving means?

10. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Set it on my DVR, just in case I forget.

11. Master of None

Master of None

I can already tell I"ll be watching it twice by the pictures Bob just posted. Once for the show, and the second to stare at the cool stuff in the background.

12. Skirv

Skirv

Although JJ is a talented individual and I like his style, I really hate to see shows where he spends an hour telling us how much cooler and hardcore he is than everyone else. Relax man and let your skills do the talking. I hope it's above than all that. In any event, I wil be checking it out and supporting the cause...and stop calling us "car fags" like in the bike thread that was closed here a while back ha ;)

13. smarg

smarg

Finally... The star returns, along with a cool gang of guys.

I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't bought merch from the ASS, everyone is gonna want a tshirt.

14. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Good luck on the show. BTW your reason for editing your first post, Now that's some funny shit , Talk to you later Tim Jones

15. KandN Kustoms

KandN Kustoms

So is this gunna be just a one shot deal?
    Or are we going to be able to get a weekly fix?!?!
    Looking forward to it either way!

16. joel torres

joel torres

dvr is ready and waiting welcome back

17. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

Bad ass can't wait too watch the show. finally a tv show that's all about the
    Builds and watching the builds. I'm a big time fan of Jesse James it's cool too
    See him back on tv building cool shit.
    Awesome, PONYBOY

18. That sounds pretty cool Jesse! I watched 'Monster Garage' for a bunch of episodes and I could tell you were becoming more and more disinterested - I was too! I figured you were bound by contract or other B.S. and just showed up near the end.

My favorite moment from 'Monster Garage' was when you asked one of the "Blastolene" boys if he checked the welds on his fuel tank... "what's the matter Jesse? Don't you trust my welding?" Famous last words!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Good times...Good times!

Anyway, I wish you the best with the new show - Drama free is a great concept! American Chopper and American Hot Rod really ruined "reality" TV for me!

19. classicdreamer

classicdreamer
    from nyc
    1. A-D Truckers

Cool video. Didn't realize jesse was on here. Good luck with the new show

20. springer99

springer99

Gday from Australia ,
    Skills like your's are possessed by VERY few people mate !!
    When I want things fabbed up it never comes back how I wanted it .
    I can stick weld but have been inspired by your work to learn how to Tig weld so I can transfer the picture in my head into metal !!!

This is NOT how the shock towers in my 65 Falcon ute was supposed to look , so I'm gunna cut it all up & make it look right !!!

[​IMG]

21. baremetal48

baremetal48

You are my fucking hero!! Will definately be watching. And i love your merc!!

22. KWashburn

KWashburn

Finally! Thanks for all that you do Mr. James. You inspire more folks than you could possibly imagine.

Side Note - Thanks for making T-Shirts at ASS that don't fall apart after 3 washes. Shit drives me crazy.

23. 3onthetree

3onthetree

I'm looking forward to it. (Hope I don't have to work too late so I can catch it.)

Like someone said earlier, it would be cool to invite some of the "pioneers" (Bill Hines, Gene Winfield etc) on the show for a one on one interview or something of that nature.

24. iggy87

iggy87

Hell yeah all build and no bs car show I love the sound of that rock on jesse

25. DVR set

My thoughts....

Just build some cool shit and explain how you do it.

Forget the drama and timelines, I don't need that shit. I watched all your other stuff to catch a glimse of any fabrication techniques and listen to you explain what you were doing. I don't watch TV for the drama factor but rather to try and learn something.

Hope this is what we can expect... I'll still watch even if they need to make a "show" out of it but I hope this is more of a documentary on technique and exicution rather than a contest as to who is the best or worst shop rat.

Oh yea.... I work with folks in power generation plants (coal, nuke, hydro, gas). You want to talk about some dedicated, professional employees with great work ethic and mad skills... look no futher. If you are ever in the area look me up... these guys would love to see a guy of your magnatude + you could help out my cause with trying to keep these people safe.

26. GREASER815

GREASER815

I'll be watching. Preview looks awesome

27. joel torres

joel torres

oh by the way I'm one of those under privilege guys that you inspired with your hard work and thought you should hear it directly "THANK YOU"
    if you check my build page you will see i try my hardest you are always in my mind when I'm building stuff and i haven't been inspired lately i know this show will kick me in the ass again

28. TrioxinKustoms

TrioxinKustoms
    from Romney, WV

Its kinda strange to think that Jesse James inspired a lot of people to own 54 chevys, He inspired me to pick up a welder.
    When I was in high school, 10th grade I think it was... I started watching monster garage along with the other shows in that line up Monster House was one if anyone remembers, and that OCC crap..
    Monster Garage was cool, not all the time... but usually it was awesome.
    I was inspired to own an old car, didn't know jack shit about them.. just new I had to have one. Even more important is that I HAD to learn to weld. I already drew, airbrushed, painted and any thing else involving art supplies and canvas or a sketch pad. But welding to me looked fun.
    I had troubles at home, I was depressed my parents split up and my grades dropped quick and as soon as I was 18 they booted me out of school. After some struggles and a few bouts of homelessness I landed my dream job. Working for a restoration shop. I worked hard, lived in my car for a few months and after a few years I was the number 1 go to guy there. I learned to weld, body work, paint.. you name it.
    Once I thought I knew enough I wanted to move on to customs, I packed up all my shit and moved to utah from virginia to work for Bo Huff. I was only there for 2 months before the home sickness and the "utah lifestyle" kicked my ass and I headed home to start my own shop.
    Trioxin Kustoms was born, its been a struggle. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Its all thanks to those discovery channel shows and specials with Jesse James.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

29. built2grind

built2grind

I agree with POWERPLANT above on my TV experience. I only watched your past stuff for information and techniques. Try to leave the drama out, like the first documentary on Discovery you did, strickly about the business and builds. How you struggled and made it work. Thats what drew people in the first time, it works.

I wish you the best in all your ventures, I'm a fan forever because of your talent, not your marketability. But for the record, my DVR is set also.

30. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Hell yeah. Glad to see you back with a show!!
    This comment Jesse said earlier in a post is why he is one of my heroes.....
    "And Ron you are very correct. A lot of kids are never going to go to college. The can sure as hell pick up a welding torch and make $25 bucks per hour. Holding their heads high because they are what makes this country great."

I am a 29 year old punk kid in Co, who never did good in school or much else for that matter. But after being inspired by the greats like Jesse I decided to go into the auto body industry and now I am more successful than most my age.
    Fuck the haters!
    I love the HAMB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.