Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tear em up JJ. Luck to you.

2. c_dime81

c_dime81
    from tupelo

Good luck jesse. While I'm thinking about it, what happened to the 54 bel air Hines and Winfield built on monster garage?

3. Barrett Jackson someone stole it for little $$$$

4. n847

n847

I think I saw it @ Barrett Jackson this year?

5. jarhead

jarhead

Improvise
    , Adapt, Overcome...Good Luck ....I'll be watching...

6. toreadorxlt

toreadorxlt
    from Nashua, NH

I remember it was like 2000 or 2001 and I saw the first chopper special on discovery. The one before the drama. That inspired me to rip my step fathers welder out from the basement and weld my old bmx bike frames together, only to have to sneak it back in every day before he got home from work for fear that he would kick my ass.... It was fun, I felt badass, and more importantly it created the spark which is why I build cars today... My stepfather has recently gotten the bug from me, so has my brother.

I look forward to this series, hopefully its drama free.

7. forty1fordpickup

forty1fordpickup

Good luck with the new show JJ. Hopefully you can keep the fake drama supressed. You need to show the young ones what can be done. I'm looking forward to seeing your expertise at work.

8. HEY
    How much actual time will be allowed for each show ...?
    commercials reeeeaaaalllly eat up a program on these channels lately....

9. smokin41

smokin41
    from Australia

Good Luck, I'll be watching Jesse, hope you can keep it noble to the art of fabrication and out of the hands of drama writers.

10. redhumphries

redhumphries

going to set up late monday night to watch we will be leaving early tuesday morning from Queen City Fabrication heading to austin cant wait to visit with Rocco and all the team there. This show may not be what some want but Ill bet you can learn alittle from watching it. My hats off to Jessie for taking time to teach others the tricks and trade work envolved in building a car. I am teaching one person now to take over later and still its is just as much fun teaching as it is watching who you taught work. Good luck to all RED

11. Deu55

Deu55

Hope that we will get it down under and not have to wait 2 or 3 years.Looks great all the best....Rod.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

12. looks good.. I'll watch :)

13. mikes35

mikes35
    from texas

Can't wait good luck

14. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

15. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

i dont know jesse and he dont know me,but this lifestyle is what i live for and i hope he represents it right.I will support anything that allows more people to see and possibly save old iron.Just keep it about the builds not the drama or it will end up like the hamb

16. The 4 minute preview sounds like they (Discovery channel and their announcer) are trying to make somebody a scapegoat for a project that won't get done on time...

Tell us that's all just BS and trumped up drama so regular people might tune in... Please...

17. Billy54

Billy54
    from Houston

I"ll be 3 feet away from the TV, pecker in my wifes hand, looking for that 36 3 window!!!

18. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

It's look'n pretty good man. Bob is kicking ass on it..

19. Brog

Brog

Looks like a good show, I loved when you stuck it to OCC Jesse! It's kind of embarrassing that OCC is the masse's only window to the bike building world. It's also good to see you working on cars instead of bikes also

20. Canuck

Canuck

Best of luck to you Jessie with the new show. Would love to watch it.

Unfortunately Discovery Channel Canada is not airing it in Canada.

Maybe it would help if the Canadians on the HAMB all sent a E-mail to Discovery Canada.

Canuck

21. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

Jesse, you do great work, sorry you did not win the bike build-off. Definitely going to watch it. I am going to have to DVR it, I got other commitments at that time.........
    And please no " DEADLINES " that is getting old.

Good luck...

22. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

hahaha Awesome

23. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

I'll be watching too

24. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Thanks Man!

I'm sure it will be up there soon.

This is where its at....
    [​IMG]

25. Billy54

Billy54
    from Houston

Yeah it does, everything that comes outta that shop kicks ass!
    Congrats on the show, see yall next week...

26. CRAWLER07

CRAWLER07

Now they can change the old saying, Now theirs 3 things that come out of Texas steers,queers and fabricators..Kick some a.s.s Private cowboy!

27. Sounds like Good Times JJ .... It'll be "Dyn-O-Mite" for sure.

Attached Files:

• jj.png
      jj.png
      File size:
      111.3 KB
      Views:
  28. agshelby

agshelby

I always head down to ASS whenever they have an open house. Rocco and the staff there are great guys - always friendly and down to earth. The first time I met Rocco he took the time to show me and my wife around the shop and talked in detail about the projects they had underway. The metal and fabrication work they do is absolutely amazing, makes me realize that I have so much to learn ... I feel like a rough amateur every time I see their work. (...but at least I am not a "cake decorator").

ASS is the inspiration for me to move away from early mustangs and focus on a traditional build for my current RPU project. I am glad that the shop (and Austin) is getting some well - deserved attention.

29. brady1929

brady1929

i will be watching. i really like the fact that you can make anything from nothing. you have skills and a great life. and yes i am envious. sometimes i think you are arrogant, but the fact is, you can back it up. unfortunately when you are in the public eye, you have to deal with opinions like mine. ha ha. good luck.

by the way, any pics of the 32 for 5w?

30. TxRat

TxRat

Give it hell Jesse. I don't think it will be ANYTHING like Monster Garage...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.