Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hats off to Alliance Vendor: O'Brien Truckers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Old Tin and New Tin, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Nice work Dennis, my old Touring had one I traded Ron out of. I mis his rips up here hunting old tin..................for that matter, I miss your Sturgis trip!

2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Hey Dennis, how about casting the letters N A I L H E A D onto the smooth blocks on the sides of these valve covers?
    [​IMG]

3. Lobucrod - not going to happen - these are exact reproductions of the Fenton nailhead valve covers. You could run a pair and have your local pin striper / lettering dude add whatever you'd like on them to have a one-of-a-kind set though...

Dennis

4. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I picked up a set last weekend at the DFW swap meet for $125. They had never been installed. Their going on the Nailhead in my '50 Sedan Delivery

5. Wow, did you get a deal! Congrats.

Dennis

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

thanks!!!:d

7. killa fab

killa fab

I understand, and i would like the fins to just be polished. And i dont mind waiting, its understandable since i have a special request. Im glad you removed the word Bitchin from it too and extended the fin in its place. Much better.

I will be calling you! Im will be buying 2, one plain, one with just the polished fins and as cast everything else.

8. Ok, we're waiting by the phone:)