Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer67x

racer67x

looks cool Jesse..wish you all the luck in the World with it.

oh..and Happy Easter!
    lol..

2. TOYBOX

TOYBOX

Sounds like this might actually work. Maybe you can show us how to drop an axle. That would be cool. Alot of guys have never seen this done.Think positive and FUCK THE HATERS.

3. Hahaha, I love the fact you write that comment but your signature phrase in latin essentially translates as "Don't let the a$$holes in life grind you down"

Classic

4. Cerberus

Cerberus

Looking forward to seeing the genius in your craziness, vision, and ideas.

5. Gasoline Junkie

Gasoline Junkie

I'll be tuning in..

By the way you should have won the build-off.

6. one less neilsen rating don't mean shit. :)

7. Jesse, I admire that you are getting back into the spotlight after all the bad publicity and drama you went through. Show looks interesting, glad to see what looks to be a real fabrication and build show. Hope it results in a long term show for you and the ASS guys.

8. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

aways up to watch a talented bunch of guys build a nice ride. I always watch to see what tip or tricks I can steal from people like yourself--better and more experienced than myself. if only discovery would send content to Hulu. no cable at our house so viewing will be limited.

9. shoebox50

shoebox50

Looking forward to watching it .I am sure it will be a cool show!

10. Anderson

Anderson

I love Austin Speed Shop but hate "reality" tv and drama. I'm going to be working on a car with a friend trying to meet our own deadline...that's about all the drama I need.

11. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

Bitchin.. its time to get back to doin what you do best.. Build cool shit! F$@K all the haters..I'll be watchin..
    LukyDick ;)~

12. moefuzz

moefuzz

pretty hypocritical to so broadly insult someone you've never met then proclaim (in Latin)
    "Don't let the bastards get you down"

13. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

The DVR has been set since last week man I cant wait to see it!! Im sure it will be good!!!

14. rc57

rc57

Good luck Jesse! Looking forward to a new show for the hotrodder masses.

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

+1. I don't watch most of this type of show because of the drama nonsense but if it's a real build a rod show I'll figure out how to watch it.

DVR set Discovery channel 7pm pacific time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  16. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Jesse, I look forward to the show making it here to the U.K., every thing I've seen on here or on the rest of the net, of the A.S.S. boys looks bloody cool and very talented.Good Luck with show Man!

Nick.

17. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Yea this is what all the stalkers say. Truth is you will be sitting 3 feet from your TV fiddling with your pecker, wishing you could do what I do.

Drivinford likes this.
  18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

As long as Piero doesn't make an appearance in it I'll watch it. That dude sucks. :)

I'm actually looking forward to watching it and it'll be cool to see the roadster and other shop projects first hand next week for LSRU

19. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

At least it ain't America/British x-fuckter!

Nick.

20. tradrod

tradrod

^^^I don't think that will make the promo's^^^^:D

21. Oh the drama............

I'm looking forward to it. I'm not much for T.V. but what the hell, there are cars in it.......
    Who is Jesse James? ;)

22. there an echo in here? :D

23. Dave Downs

Dave Downs
    from S.E. Penna

I won't be watching it - It looks like it will have a good content but the camera work with the constant changes of angle/subject plus the zoom-in/zoom-out ruins a show for me - leave the subject in the same frame for longer than 1.5 seconds please. Maybe I'm afraid of getting seizures from a form of 'flicker vertigo' or it is just my age; hold the camera steady and tell me what is happening.

Sorry........

24. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I can't add anything else that hasn't already been said...

I'll give it a shot...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  25. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

man jesse you are super talented. i wish i could have just a 1/3 or your skills. i enjoy watching you WORK and hope to learn something in the process.i will be watching . everything is bigger and better in texas and that includes a.s.s.

26. boutlaw

boutlaw

I want to learn stuff, I got enough drama in my life so that I damn sure don;t want to waste my time watching another "reality show" built around created drama. I have high expectations for this show. Glad you are back.
    Teach us some shit.

Brad Outlaw

27. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Thanks Larry...

[​IMG]

28. I should be home from my AA Meeting in time to catch the new show,but in case I need to stick around & help a newcomer,I'm programming the VCR just in case,,,,yes a VCR.

I also hope you fuckers plan on blowing some shit up & breaking stuff along the way..
    Good luck on the new journey man----------

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

29. No need to apologize. Sometimes people just have to be fired. I just have to say that those kinds of things ring through as the made up drama so many of the people on here are sick, and tired of. Any time I spend my time to sit down, and watch a show only to see obviously manufactured drama I immediately lose respect for the creators. It basically reads that the director/producers thought I was so damn stupid I would just lap up a poorly done story line in what is supposed to be reality.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, enough people do fall for that shit, so, it's become the norm. Once again, good luck, and I really hope that this is the kind of show that as soon as I'm done watching it, I want to run back out to the shop, and work another 5 hours.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  30. Will be watching for sure. Good luck with the show

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.