Register now to get rid of these ads!

Official 2012 Viva Las Vegas Thread - THE VENTURES & DUANE EDDY Headlining Car Show!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Jan 10, 2012.

1. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Just want to give a little love to Jack Baymoore and the Bandits (Our very own Hamber, "J.B.")who are flying over from Sweden......one of Sweden's very best bands......I haven't seen mention in this thread that they'll be on the bill......go and support Axle's Show and our own J.B !!

CB

2. Got the 40 all put back together with fresh 390 heads, fresh headers, S.C.o.T. blower, fresh 57 AFBs, fresh trans and split wishbones. Leaving early THUR morn, should be there about 4 or so. Needed a little attention after 35 plus years of driving. See you there!!

3. Me and the kid are bailing out of Grand Junction, CO here on Thursday a.m. and will be enroute (leaving everybody else at the homestead).:D
    If any of you Lonely Knights need a place to stop for a wrench, jackstand, and a sorry excuse for a shop that might be better than the side of the road, I'll keep my phone on (Five Window Johnnie and Big Rich (BigFinCad) have my #).
    This goes for any other H.A.M.B.ers as well on the H.A.M.B. relay who are passing through and might need a hand. I'll try to check my pm's also.
    I work nights lately, but am usually up by 10:30 a.m. or so...
    Chris

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  4. DeadSleds

DeadSleds

Lookin forward to a cool weekend!!!!

5. Diceman9

Diceman9

Been there many times. This year I gotz some wheels !!! Leaving on Thursday. Brain cell destruction.

Attached Files:

6. Over half a dozen of us are flying down from Winterpeg for the show, over the next three days. Can't wait!

7. Finally got the 40 all packed and loaded!! Leaving Mesa at 0 dark thirty in the morning, LOOK OUT VEGAS!!!

8. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

We're almost there, 1,905 miles down...250 to go!

9. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

well we made it!!!! great drive as always ....
    [​IMG]
    almost got a flat tire good thing i noticed my tires pressure was low found a nial in it !
    [​IMG]
    toch down!
    [​IMG]

10. BadLuck

BadLuck

were all leaving around 9am 2morrow.. and ill be helping with gas money Alex.. i need another t-shirt, my daughter jacked mine!

11. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

we got'em come buy the booth!!!

12. krome

krome

13. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

You can get into the car show as a spectator for saturday right? ?
    I tried going to the viva site and couldnt get on it?

14. krome

krome

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  15. 1931av8

1931av8

Alex:
    Had a great time at my first VLV...proof being the blisters on my feet. Great working with you and the Lonely Knights!

Tom

16. Mercchev

Mercchev

And now on to the LSR in Austin. Great time at VLV this year! Lonely Knights are heading out in the morning from Vegas to Austin via El Paso and San Antonio. See you in Austin.

17. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

It seems like this year theres really very little coverage on here. bummer.

18. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

All my pics are in the links in my sig.

19. bagged/delight

bagged/delight

thx for posting already guys….
    i was there last year, got married and been to all the shows (vlv, rat city rukkus, hd bikerun in Laughlin) and we had an awesome time.;)
    Due to the wife being very sick, we can't make it this year, but with a bit of good luck…..we'll be back.

coolest combo ever….

[​IMG]

more of vlv 2011 and rat city rukkus ;
    http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/B_Lowrider/Viva Las Vegas Carshow Day1/
    http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/B_Lowrider/Viva Las Vegas Carshow Day2/
    http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/B_Lowrider/Welderup and Rat City Rukkus 2011/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012