Register now to get rid of these ads!

The latest video from RedDirtRodz! Featuring Buicks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 71buickfreak, Apr 2, 2012.

1. 71buickfreak

71buickfreak
    from Oklahoma

This one has been a long time coming. We wrote a parody to a very popular song (top 40 stuff) and then created a video to match. The song is absolutely awful, but my kids say it makes the video that much more special (I think weird was their term). It is the story of a man and his machine. Please watch the whole thing and leave a comment, here and on Youtube. Then share with your friends. or enemies, depending on whether or not you enjoyed it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4RwQGJZOdac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. 71buickfreak

71buickfreak
    from Oklahoma

Have you seen this funny video? There is a '63 Buick wagon in it.

3. But its mostly about a late model Buick. Not a bad viseo but I am sure that your lack of response is because of the late model car.

No offense intended, just my .02.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

cute - lots of work. now back to traditional rods

5. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Well, that's 55 seconds of my life I'll never get back! (That's all I could take, sorry)
    Paul

6. outlaw256

outlaw256

well i know its not hamb material. but i liked it. all except the baby car thing.but the rest i could understand cause my wifes call my cars her competition.lol

7. 71buickfreak

71buickfreak
    from Oklahoma

The wife always tells me if it ever came down to her or the car, I would choose the car. I tell her that if she ever told me it was either her or the car, then she made my decision for me. Ultimatums don't sit well with me. Luckily, I know she wouldn't do that. She loves the car almost as much as I do.

As far as not being HAMB material, it is a car video. It even features a Hamb-freindly '63 Buick wagon custom, if only for a few seconds. While the object of the video is a '71, her older sister is a 63, so, I think it counts.

For the guy that only watched 55 seconds- hey, I understand. It isn't for everyone. The guy singing cant sing. just turn the sound down. It gets pretty funny later on. It was originally supposed to have the original version of the song, but I couldn't use it because of copyright issues, so I wrote a parody. Some people love it, some don't. We had fun making the video. I just thought I would share. Knowing the propensity of many posters here, I knew it was a risk to share it here. If I make a few people laugh, then it was all worth it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Still doesn't count. Sorry. :rolleyes:

9. 71buickfreak

71buickfreak
    from Oklahoma