Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trumpf , pullmax dies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tigermorser, Mar 18, 2012.

1. tigermorser

tigermorser
    from Cochrane

Hey all , just purchased this trumpf machine last week , gotta start the grind now to find some dies for it essentiallly looking for some forming dies , doming dies and beading dies , if any leads to attain these would be helpful , thx in advance

[​IMG]

2. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

Used to have one similar, a cs75 I think.....the electronics were screwed up,so we set it up for fully manual operation, worked well after that. You can make tooling for it just like a pullmax. (We have the Trumpf top louver punch still in our box...will swap...)

3. oldgoaly

oldgoaly

4. Go to Ebay and type in pullmax. Terry Stalarski has some dvds for sale telling how to make tooling and has some tooling for a pullmax. I bought the dvd and have made some tooling for my P-5 There are more out there you just have to look. Like TT says look at www.allmetalshaping.com, www.metalmeet.com Steve

5. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

X2 for Terry Solarskis DVDs. Also, Fay Butler has a book out that is also very informative. You can make just about any set of tooling imaginable.

6. tigermorser

tigermorser
    from Cochrane

appreciate all the comments was looking at Fay Buttlers book already ,