Register now to get rid of these ads!

FIRE in Acron NY.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greatlakesspeedshop1, Mar 31, 2012.

1. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

Just a heads up for the folks in the western NY area. Rays house burnt down today he lost everything including his Rambler and his new daily driver along with the house, Paul and I just came from there and it is bad, we are trying to help him out in any way we can. Please keep him in your thoughts and pryers.
    thanks

2. 150 Wagon

150 Wagon

As long as Ray, his family and animals got out safely, the house, contents of the house and cars can and will be replaced... Hopefully he has family that will help out with the necessary things, if not I'm sure the Red Cross was there that night with offers of food, lodging and clothes. Thanks for post, I will be thinking about him.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  3. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

He & his family will be in our prayers.

BTW, I believe it's Akron, NY

4. papajohn

papajohn

Wow that sucks. I don't know Ray but I feel real bad for him. I had a garage fire 17 yrs ago and it is a real hassle. I didn't even lose everything but it's extremely overwhelming.

Hopefully he has "replacement cost on contents" as part of his home owners insurance. That makes a huge difference when replacing tools and can help make up for the items that aren't covered.

I wish him luck in getting thru this.

5. That's tough times right there, keep us updated on what's going on.

6. toolman023

toolman023

It`s very unfortunate that it happened..he`s a lucky man to make it out.His Studebaker is a total loss!

7. CreatingCustoms

CreatingCustoms

That's just terrible. As someone who had a Corvette burn down in his garage... and take half the house with it... I can only imagine what he is feeling right now.

How can we help?