Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Chevy 3 window ratrod with v-tech, reppin PA yo

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rockbottom, Mar 11, 2012.

1. rockbottom

rockbottom
    from PA

Before anyone starts to verbally beat the crap out of me I'd just like to say in my defense I'm totally kidding. Well not totally kidding as I've just recentlly scooped up what I believe to be a 34 Chevrolet 3 window. Plans are to make a nice low fenderless retro rod, again kidding with the ratrod talk. Shes a little rough and luckily someone preformed quite a terribly executed top chop. I'm almost certain Ive bitten off more than I can chew with this little gem but hell I figure ya gotta start somewhere. But I suppose more on that later, and now a little about me. I'm 26, live in PA, mechanically inclined, and I have a love for just about anything made back in the day when things were made to last. And heres a few pictures to give you an idea what I got myself into. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 60 ford

60 ford

Looks like you have got your work cut out for you, Welcome from Indiana.

3. Welcome to the HAMB,-Take your time, and enjoy your project. That could be a nice coupe when your done. The top can be fixed from what I can see. Good luck

4. Iron Dog

Iron Dog
    from Minnesota

Hell, looks to me you'll be on the road by summer. . .just not sure what year.

5. rockbottom

rockbottom
    from PA

Thanks for the welcome guys! I do have a $100 bet with my buddy that I'll have it done within 6 years, so we will see haha.

6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.. I think it'll buff out.;)

7. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

8. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

Welcome from Florida!

9. Maria

Maria

Welcome from Finland! Your project is almost like mine...Good luck and have fun!

10. Willy_P

Willy_P

Welcome from Kansas...mine has fred flintstone floorboards :)

11. MotorVillain

MotorVillain

Welcome from Detroit! I'll keep an eye on your thread, I've got a 35' chevy standard 3w coupe which is pretty much the same car.

12. Looks good from here.
    Welcome.

13. burnout2614

burnout2614

Cool car. Welcome from a Bama gearhead. peace

14. welcome from OZ, diggin the chevy, good luck have fun with it

15. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!

16. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .

17. boutlaw

boutlaw

Whoa! Yep, that'll buff out.....Welcome from Mississippi!

18. raymay

raymay

Believe me I have seen worse. Take your time, think your ideas through, talk them over with friends and remember "MEASURE TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE A CUT".
    Good luck on your build and welcome.

19. 343w

343w

I love those old chevies, except for the wood. We have termites in the south!

20. My first coupe was a 35 standard 3 window, another car I wish I had back. In fact, my fenders were used as molds for Old Chicago Street Rods in Oregon. Welcome from Edmond OK.

21. Welcome from Fredericksburg VA! you should have it done in time for the Jalopy showdown..

22. Looking at the pics, i was like, that's not that bad of a chop.. until ya get to the back omg looks like they used a chicken instead of a welder to do that.. like as said before you have your work cut out for ya, or better yet you have to cut out someones work lol, oh yeah and welcome! yo.. lol