Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chandler AZ airport Car Show April 14 th and 15 th 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frenchy Dehoux, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Anyone interested there will be a Car Show at the Chandler airport no awards just a nice display of various airplanes among others that you will be able to park your classic car next to. No fees the show will be for two days. Address = Chandler Airport Chandler AZ 1675 E Ryan Rd. The following planes are to be in attendance B-17 PT -17 SNJ L -16

Frenchy

2. Thanks for the heads up Frenchy. April 14th is the same day as the cruise on central, although seeeing the planes might be a good reason to go

3. [​IMG]

Sounds Interesting. who is running it?

4. CreatingCustoms

CreatingCustoms

I'm in Gilbert. Do you have a link to event info? Times?

5. I will post a flyer tomorrow

Frenchy

6. FASI

FASI

I was there a week ago and took a private tour of the Pratte Collection located at this airport. If a tour is part of the event, don't miss it. Pictures aren't allowed but Goggle Ron Pratte and some of his collection can be seen.

7. Ron Pratt collection is not at the Chandler airport he live at Stellar Airpark in Chandler different location.

Frenchy